Perfect Game for UNT!!!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Congratulations to Hope! That’s a feat that’ll always have her in the record books! She’s in extremely elite company!

Rous, you be sure to get her autograph!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Congratulations to Hope! That’s a feat that’ll always have her in the record books! She’s in extremely elite company!

Rous, you be sure to get her autograph!
None of the batters ever even saw three balls in the count. There were a few foul balls later in the game though.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Rous, I committed to coaching a 10U team, we had our first game tonight.....Lady Crush for the win, 11-3.

After game talk with Gatorade & Goldfish, I had to tell them they won! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I had an absolute blast!

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
well if you're gonna include other levels lol
I just remembered that HS pitcher, her story was making the rounds here recently. Still an incredible feat whether HS or college! I've been around HS, elite TB, and college softball for years, seen tons of shutouts, a lot of no hitters, one perfect game (I think?), but I've never seen anyone even remotely close to a 21 strikeout perfect game, at any level!

DMD74

Sorry guys, fastpitch is wayyy cooler than slow pitch! :D
I played fast pitch in the Washington DC area for a couple of years. We had a kid who could hit 70. Rubber 40’ away but by the time he released it was closer to 35’. We had many 1-0 games.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up a few more details of the perfect game. 77 pitches thrown over the 7 innings. 63 strikes (obviously), 4 foul balls and 11 balls. In three of the innings, she threw 9 pitches.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I picked up a few more details of the perfect game. 77 pitches thrown over the 7 innings. 63 strikes (obviously), 4 foul balls and 11 balls. In three of the innings, she threw 9 pitches.
I'd call that "IN THE ZONE!!"