Perfect Game

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I've had 2 guys on my team go 5-5 with cycles this season. I'd say the perfecto is a more impressive feat. It's a team effort that makes it so special though, it's not really an individual accomplishment. No one is pitching thinking about striking out the side.. It's slowpitch freaking softball. But still takes a pitcher to put the ball in the right spots. Team effort for sure

I think a perfect game in slowpitch has more to do with the offensive team ****ing up than it does with the defensive team playing well.

spos21ram

The Legend
I'd call BS... a D league team and one guy can't get a hit, a seeing eye single, a slow roller and beat a throw, I mean come on, maybe you were playing a in a league at the special school with the short buses

D League, not D tournament level

Lsube0555

Part Time Player
Ok, not a D tourney team, so yea a big difference, guess it depends on the city and the leagues, a few around here have E as lowest and those guys can at least swing and run... With D being a little competitive, so I guess just different cities... My question is then if D Is lowest where they are playing, why are these guys playing in D and not c or b... I'm not saying it's not possible.... But if it is true, man those guys must've been a bunch of mouth breathers lol

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
Yes = D League team. The other team did hit the ball well but right at the SS/3B/LF guys. The 3 times they went to the right - 2 were lazy fly balls and 1 was an Attem'Ball to the RF. Seriously- Pretty dang special IMO.

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
banana.gif

redneck1991

Addicted to Softballfans
Kind of seems like a **** move. Usually if the game is out of hand our team will have our pitch throw right down the pipe and help the other guys out so they at least have some positive results. At the end of the day the point is for both teams to have fun..

I would rather have a team beat the ever living tar out of us than to go through a sandbagging team lay up again. Had this happen on our coed team a couple times this season. my feeling is if you sandbagged to get into the low league why bother feeling bad now. Half my team is about ready to quit softball this year because of blow outs.

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
The league i'm in has only "D" and "D+". We're in the D+ and this is their 1st season in OUR league. Didn't sandbag to get anywhere. It's not like they didn't hit well either. Just attem'balls or lazy flyballs.