Peyton 55/55

3XC

Big Truss
The 3 teams left in the AFC bracket are the three teams that Denver lost to in 2013. Lulz.

One and done? Or AFCC home loss?

3XC

Big Truss
I hope that happens so I can see VLN c-walking around in his house shoes holding a sculpin.

It will happen.

3XC

Big Truss
I'd rather see Denver win the Super Bowl than New England though. I hate Boston everything, they are already insufferable, spoiled, awful fans. Just awful. I can't even attend Red Sox at Orioles games in my own home teams stadium because the odds of me getting arrested for spitting on someone is like, 5 times higher than if any other team is in town.

Marshenko

Yeah Spikes is just okay, he's actually been playing a lot less. Won't really be missed... Hightower and Fletcher will just have to play basically all the snaps.

Puts the list of starters lost to:
Gronkowski
Mayo
Kelly
Wilfork
Spikes

I mean, **** me.

So ****ing what?

awesometroll.png

3XC

Big Truss
I can name many Colts off the top of my head, I mean, if you consider yourself a fan you should know that Mathis and Wayne are pretty close to being HOF bound, Wayne might already be HOF material. Both have gas in the tank as well.

If you don't know who Luck is, you're not even a casual fan. Dude gets more press than 99% of the members of Congress.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I can name more jags than colts and of the colts I can name.....almost all of them suck

3XC

Big Truss
Former Raven Cory Redding and Former Raven Jarrett Johnson both had great games, Former Raven Cary Williams most decidedly did not, neither did former Raven Dawan Landry. Or was it LaRon? Both worthless.

Marshenko

I know their entire secondary for some reason .... Butler because he was a Patriot, Laron Landry because I wanted him to be a Patriot, Vontae Davis because he used to be a Dolphin, and Bethea has just been there forever.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Ballard
Bradshaw
Dbrown
Choice
Rainey
Trich
Dhb
Branch
Ty
Brazil
Fleener
Bethea
Vonte
Landry
Bjorne
Hasslebeck

We lost to that team

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I can't name more jags but mostly because their team isnt full of guys not good enough to play somewhere else so the jags signed them

3XC

Big Truss
That was Pagano trying to outmaneuver the Lord Nelson of postseason personnel moves.

3XC

Big Truss
I think the NFL team I know the least about is the Raiders, I can't name a defensive starter on that team. Not one. Only NFL team where I can't.