Phoenix SuperDraft 2011 - IT'S BACK!

Sodapopinski

PONY ENTHUSIAST
lol it says 11 on the roster so pine pony here i come :(

Thats not how the draft works. I personally (for my team) will sit more than anyone and give equal playing time to all participants. Anyone that keeps people out of the game is ridiculous, this day is about playing some ball and drinking beer with new friends.

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
i want to know how low i got drafted or i was one of those" no you take him, no you take him"type of deals lol

They didn't keep track of the order. We started with the c's, then D's, then E's. You were somewhere toward rhe top of the E's if I remember correctly. I was just going down the list trying to grab enough outfielders.

pearljamfan32

Addicted to Softballfans
They didn't keep track of the order. We started with the c's, then D's, then E's. You were somewhere toward rhe top of the E's if I remember correctly. I was just going down the list trying to grab enough outfielders.

you got a good player in jesse smith. i play league ball with him. can hit and is a good pitcher

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans

Technically too late but there is bound to be no shows. I don't know what the plan is to deal with that. Seems like you could bring $50, show up and see what happens.

I know that I won't expect all my guys to show up until I hear from them (3 so far)

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
I would think they would contact you....I just sent an email to my entire team.

You would think so but.....I've made a career out of people not showing up :cool:

Unless someone says "I will be there at 8AM" I wouldn't count on them showing up. Hell, even guys you've played with for years will occaisionally flake.

I also sent emails to everyone. Three responded within minutes. I figure more will respond after working hours. Not everyone sits on their ass in front of a computer all day wasting time on message boards.:rolleyes:

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
You would think so but.....I've made a career out of people not showing up :cool:

Unless someone says "I will be there at 8AM" I wouldn't count on them showing up. Hell, even guys you've played with for years will occaisionally flake.

I also sent emails to everyone. Three responded within minutes. I figure more will respond after working hours. Not everyone sits on their ass in front of a computer all day wasting time on message boards.:rolleyes:

Lies and falsehoods! That's all anyone does! :D

Sodapopinski

PONY ENTHUSIAST

Ha ha right on man you guys have a great night SEE YOU IN 12 HOURS!!!!!!