Phoenix Superdraft 2013 - Official Thread

Softball.com:

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
Rodo, we are team mates again. Sounds good right?

Yes sir, so you have at least one person pulling for you in the derby. Shorty will be in it too, maybe a few others from our team, so it would be nice to have one champion incase we suck in the tournament haha

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
I'll think of you homos while in Vegas. Everyone give chenner a big sloppy kiss for me for organizing such a great event. I really wished that I wasn't missing it!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Here is my take based ONLY off the players I've seen play. Nemesis, EOPL, and FIIK did really well with their actual draft picks.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
Here is my take based ONLY off the players I've seen play. Nemesis, EOPL, and FIIK did really well with their actual draft picks.

So what you're saying is, I should be in the running for some free batting gloves for last place? :) Vinny, XXL please!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
It's on Facebook all of the info.

I posted the Round Robin schedule a couple pages back.

2013PHXSDElimBracket_zps54395eeb.jpg

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Final Count 185 people paid and registered for the SuperDraft this year. Outstanding job! That's 35 more than the previous mark. We definitely could've done 16 teams which was my original goal for this year. We have something to shoot for next time! Enjoy the beautiful weather and let's have some fun for the next couple of days.

Thanks Again for Supporting the event, couldn't happen without the players and the Sponsors.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans

Oh bc drafting fox and me with his picks makes a bad draft choice for kamakazi pilots lol...

Not according to myth busters. The only thing proven is a clean car runs better. More horsepowerz.

Plaster City, Yuma, and The PHX... Good lord surprised you had long enough in yuma to take a pic... hahahah btw it my hometown before ppl start crying... lol

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Oh bc drafting fox and me with his picks makes a bad draft choice for kamakazi pilots lol...

Plaster City, Yuma, and The PHX... Good lord surprised you had long enough in yuma to take a pic... hahahah btw it my hometown before ppl start crying... lol

I looked at the picks after that and wasn't impressed. ;)

Donkeypuncher

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep bumping your lips, better bring your mask because your lips are writing checks your body can't cash :D;):p
wow someone needs to watch grandmas boy.....I had your back and you get all h0-style
calm down grey bush..
atleast i have a bush
lol 2 outta 5... jesse gonzales will be a sleeper pick... hes left handed hits well and can play infield and outfield... kinda big but can still move...
yes sir:p

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
i swear i swear i wish there was a cool bp session before the draft (i cant make the one thats goin on this morning)

Donkeypuncher

Addicted to Softballfans
Not to steal Car GuY's idea but I have the same ones in black and red SIZE 11 that are already in the truck for tonight......wore them for 2 innings
40 bucks OBO
tanel 360 mids

Last edited: