Pinckard Gloves

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Went to take BP last week, rushing over there I had forgotten my glove. My friend tossed me his backup Pinckard and I immediately fell in love with it and have been using it ever since. Had never heard of the brand before and my friend said it's mostly custom work for teams and he thinks they are pretty expensive. I found this website http://www.billpinckardbaseballgloves.com/ but that's it. Nothing else came up on google and nothing on eghey.

Anyways, he said he doesn't use it and that I can have it. This is the first glove I've ever used that actually feels like it didn't cost $5 at Target, I never realized how much of a difference a good glove can make. Just curious if anyone else had heard of this brand before and how it compares to other top of the line gloves?

bassstar06

Vinci Huer!
Yeah Thems are pricey for never hearing of them...Try a Vinci and then see if the pinckard is the best you've ever felt :)

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah Thems are pricey for never hearing of them...Try a Vinci and then see if the pinckard is the best you've ever felt :)

Yeah that's basically what I'm hoping to find, someone that has used both and can give a comparison review. Like I said, I've never used a top of the line glove so I don't have anything to compare it to.