Pitched for the first time yesterday....

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
So this is part brag post but:

Teams pitcher from week 1 isnt full time and didnt show.
They brought down some new guy who walked 8 people in 1+ inngings, not recording an out, and surrendered 14 runs. I normally play 1B/3B and pitch in rec-coed ****ing around. So I come in the middle of the 2nd inning, 1-2-3. I gave up 6 runs the rest of that game and we lost 20-16 (We woulda won if I pitched the whole game). 2nd game I gave up 10 and we won 22-10. The team was last years division champions.

So anyway Im not really a ball player, I was a football player, so my glove has never been good and Im slow from 3 knee surgeries. I think I have finally found my position. I rolled about 3 DPs up the middle and made about 5 more plays (they were peppering me [including their pitcher] until I took their pitchers ankles out)

So I am proud to say I have joined the ranks of USSSA Pitchers!!!!

That is all.....I am prepared for the a$$ ripping to come from you guys haha

Last edited:

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Good job. Now to learn the windmill, behind the back, matrix while doing a back flip

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
Good job. Now to learn the windmill, behind the back, matrix while doing a back flip

Haha well I am 6'4 295 I dont know if I will be backflipping but I have a nasty knuckleball and I was even getting a nice little curve that breaks in on righties I was getting guys to pop up off the handle all night

hinzy

}}i{{
If you pitched in co-ed, it wasn't your first time pitching.....

How does he pitch 2 innning, but you come in the middle of the 2nd and go 1-2-3???

Your cool story is flawed

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
If you pitched in co-ed, it wasn't your first time pitching.....

How does he pitch 2 innning, but you come in the middle of the 2nd and go 1-2-3???

Your cool story is flawed

After he walked in the 4th run of the 2nd with no outs I went in. So you would say he pitched 1 inning but he was pitching in the 2nd just didn't get an out. If you couldnt figure that out then I feel bad for your future or current offspring and the terrible DNA they are running around with.

89FoxBody

Addicted to Softballfans
In that situation you would say the other guy pitched 1+ innings. Meaning that he pitched 1 full inning and never got an out in the 2nd.

Big Sexy 5334

Older and wiser
6'4" and 300...if you are not a good fielding ballplayer...I would recommend getting a helmet and some shin guards...JMHO

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
6'4" and 300...if you are not a good fielding ballplayer...I would recommend getting a helmet and some shin guards...JMHO

Well its not that I am nota good fielder more than I am inexperienced and slow with little range. Balls hit right at me when I was playing 3B I had no problem with....But I had some shots up the middle last night that were hard that I made good plays on. I am definitely thinking about adding a cup and maybe shinguards.