For Sale Pitching mask visors/shields

Acrum5

Price is $50 gifted & shipped for a lense cut to size (attached with zip ties).

If you have the Worth helmet, combat face off, rip it or schutt, I can simply make and send you the visor. Depending on your mask, you may need to drill your own holes for attachment. If you send it to me, I will do all labor

I also sell new rip it masks with your choice of lense for $90 shipped. I have white or black masks.

Lacrosse masks i have templates for and can just make the lense and send it to you:
cpro, pro7, cpx, cpx-r, cpv-r

**NEW** NOW HAVE THE OPTION TO ATTACH THE WORTH VISORS WITH HELMET CLIPS INSTEAD OF ZIP TIES FOR THOSE WHO HATE THE ZIPS. CLIPS ARE $15 ADDITIONAL.

VISOR COLOR OPTIONS-
clear
amber
light smoke
dark smoke
pink mirror
silver mirror
blue mirror
gold mirror
purple mirror

Please feel free to ask any questions. With purchase, i send the visor and the number of zip ties needed to attach it.

Snapchat-191865118714294198_zps5akdstwr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cascade pro 7 ^^^

rip it
Hey I would like to get the silver mirror for my worth legit helmet

Laxer

I hame the fielders mask off boombah and I would be interested in sending it to you to get a visor for it.

Price is $50 gifted & shipped for a lense cut to size (attached with zip ties).

If you have the Worth helmet, combat face off, rip it or schutt, I can simply make and send you the visor. Depending on your mask, you may need to drill your own holes for attachment. If you send it to me, I will do all labor

I also sell new rip it masks with your choice of lense for $90 shipped. I have white or black masks.

Lacrosse masks i have templates for and can just make the lense and send it to you:
cpro, pro7, cpx, cpx-r, cpv-r

**NEW** NOW HAVE THE OPTION TO ATTACH THE WORTH VISORS WITH HELMET CLIPS INSTEAD OF ZIP TIES FOR THOSE WHO HATE THE ZIPS. CLIPS ARE $15 ADDITIONAL.

VISOR COLOR OPTIONS-
clear
amber
light smoke
dark smoke
pink mirror
silver mirror
blue mirror
gold mirror
purple mirror

Please feel free to ask any questions. With purchase, i send the visor and the number of zip ties needed to attach it.

Snapchat-191865118714294198_zps5akdstwr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cascade pro 7 ^^^

rip it
Hello I have the worth helmet I've been looking for a visor. I'm definitely interested in buying the silver visor if possible.