pj's 2-11-12

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans
I think we are good now, but ill let you know if anything comes up.

I'm not looking we are playing there,,but my buddy aka big homie has been looking for a team he can play right field or C has a gun and hits the poss out of the ball.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
pick him up. hell, allen just asked me if i could play with his team this weekend. he must think i'm good or something

Jarmahead

Coach
i have 1.5-1.75 good legs

I think your legs are in the 1.75 - 2 range now...if you can almost run out an infield bunt you're legs are better than 3/4 of the people with 2 legs.

However, after that tourney I think you should work on your pitcher arm in case we need you to come in and close the game (and/or just throw strikes) when O-Prime is not out there.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
I think your legs are in the 1.75 - 2 range now...if you can almost run out an infield bunt you're legs are better than 3/4 of the people with 2 legs.

However, after that tourney I think you should work on your pitcher arm in case we need you to come in and close the game (and/or just throw strikes) when O-Prime is not out there.

i agree 100%. i was moving pretty good in the OF and around the base paths as well