Plague NIW w/receipt FS

ABC10

Banned User
NIW returnable w/receipt - $208 - 26oz, 27oz, 28oz

No trades please. All I have left at the moment is 2 - 26BA, if you'd like more I can get them but it'll be a week or so before they get here.

Last edited:

ABC10

Banned User
Have a few of each weight balanced and endloaded, however right now I do not have any 28BA, I have 1 28FL. I can get anything you need though. These have the new endcaps. IMO, they are alot better than the gear and very hot out of the wrapper.

ABC10

Banned User
1,000th post ^. Wanted to post a pic of the 15 NIW plagues that are in my backseat (I was told I should make the 1,000th "special") but just got through hittin BP, too aggrivating to take everyone out of their box just to take a pic so I figured i'd just tell you about it.

El Rey

1.21 gigawatts!
1,000th post ^. Wanted to post a pic of the 15 NIW plagues that are in my backseat (I was told I should make the 1,000th "special") but just got through hittin BP, too aggrivating to take everyone out of their box just to take a pic so I figured i'd just tell you about it.

what a **** :mad:

:D

Pdjoe

Have a few of each weight balanced and endloaded, however right now I do not have any 28BA, I have 1 28FL. I can get anything you need though. These have the new endcaps. IMO, they are alot better than the gear and very hot out of the wrapper.

I f'n hate you. now i need to come up with $200.:mad: