Played in the over 35 worlds two weeks ago

nomar1fan

Banned User
went to coach 3 rd base and put my glove in their dugout (glove has my name stitched on it). We won the game against CWB - forgot to immediately go get my glove and then it was gone. Not turned in - gone. Sucks teams are that desperate to take another's glove especially with a name stitched on it.

Max Johnson

I am all that is man
More likely the last guy out of the dugout grabbed it thinking it was a teammate's glove because why would the other team be retarded enough to put their gear in the opponent's dugout?

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Hard to say man, if it was their elimination game someone might have just thrown it in the bag, thinking they'd get it back to a teammate later on. I know I've done that and held it till I saw them the next time.

nomar1fan

Banned User
yeah i know - its pretty much gone - it was thier elimination game too and they were half in the bag during the game

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I have been playing with my team for 5+ years and I really only know a couple gloves. I always grab a bunch if I am in there at EOI, but I just let em grab em. Unless you play next to me in the field, I rarely know.
Not doggin' ya cuz things happen, but look after your ****...especially if the last place you put it is in another teams dugout.

nomar1fan

Banned User
Dude, by now one would know. It had my name STITCHED on it. Director called the team and no one has fessed up. So bye bye glove.