Player looking for a team (all US and Canada)

ausballer

Hi all, 20 year old Australian player here. Looking for a mens fastpitch team anywhere in the US or Canada to play with in 2017. I have played my whole life and am a versatile player who can pitch or play anywhere in the field. Hoping there is a team out there with someone that can sort me a job of some sort to help me get some funds while I'm playing as I know there are several players around that have a similar thing going. Anyways let me know what you guys have and ask any questions.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck sir... fast pitch for men is all but dead and is only played in small portions and pockets across all of the US

ausballer

Although this is true, I'm still lead to believe fastpitch still succeeds abit more at an elite level compared to slowpitch? To be honest I have no idea how slowpitch has gained the popularity it has in the US

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
No that's not true regardless of what some dude in port Huron may say...

Although this is true, I'm still lead to believe fastpitch still succeeds abit more at an elite level compared to slowpitch? To be honest I have no idea how slowpitch has gained the popularity it has in the US
ardle

dimozack22

Part Time Player
Hi all, 20 year old Australian player here. Looking for a mens fastpitch team anywhere in the US or Canada to play with in 2017. I have played my whole life and am a versatile player who can pitch or play anywhere in the field. Hoping there is a team out there with someone that can sort me a job of some sort to help me get some funds while I'm playing as I know there are several players around that have a similar thing going. Anyways let me know what you guys have and ask any questions.
You living in the U.S now or looking to move here?