Not GTG playerpiano7

ozo974

Addicted to Softballfans
I have tried to be patient about getting this deal finalized, but no luck so far. I purchased a S.1 from him in August, which never arrived. He told me that he never received a customs number when he sent it ( I am in Canada )and I am out $200.00. He has kept in touch since then saying he will send money when he gets some, it has been 2 months and no money to me yet. I am giving him til the end of this month to meet me half way and give me $100.00 and I will take the $100.00 loss just to clear this up, if not I will NGTG him.

Last edited by a moderator:

joee5

Addicted to Softballfans
**** taking a loss. He shoulda refunded the entire sum to you by now. The deadbeat.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
**** taking a loss. He shoulda refunded the entire sum to you by now. The deadbeat.

Screw that taking a hit...........Hopefully you have file a claim if you paid thru PayPal non gifted.......You have 45 days to file this claim from your purchase date. Looks like you might be too late if the deal happened 60 days ago. Better call PayPal to see if they can help at all.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I've requested a OBD tag for him. Is he no longer responding? Esp since he was signed on yesterday...

ozo974

Addicted to Softballfans
he just says he will make it right when he gets some $$, last spoke with him a week ago

nissben

Freakin Ninja
What's this guys info? Maybe someone from the board knows him and can help speed up the process or find out why he hasn't been in touch or paid u back