Players Combine for conference teams, here's your chance to show what you got

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
We all know people who say "I can play against those guys" well here's your chance.

For the Serious Softball Players that wants a shot to be seen and show skills to be on an Upper level USSSA Conference team. Softball Center will cover the event and put a player bio with results on www.softballcenter.com

Name______________________________ Ph. # _________________
Email______________________________ POSITION _____________
Address: __________________________________________________
Played: A, B, C, D. Height_____ Weight____ Hit: R/ L Throw: R/L
Shoe Size: _____ Shirt Size: _____
CC or Paypal: [email protected] Conf. # _______________
Check to: Suncoast Reebok 11445 Walden Loop Parrish, FL 34219

Player gets: Pair of Reebok Zigs, Shirt, entry to HR Contest, lunch. Personalized Player page on Softball Center.
Skills tests
Running tests: Home to first,Home to Home (stop watch)
Throwing tests: Accuracy Test, Arm test (radar gun)
Posision Specific: Inf, OF & P
Hitting tests: Base hitting & HR
Softball 60: Measuring Softball Mentally

Top players & coaches will be evaluating each player in Skill Tests & 3 game USSSA tournament. Coverage on Softball Center all weekend.
Questions: [email protected]
If they get enough emails sent to [email protected] they will be looking to have one in SoCal in mid November

Last edited:
Make note of that last line boys. I heard they are looking to do an event in San Diego (instead of the scheduled AZ event) but you have to email them and tell them that it is at least of interest to you. They are looking for a good head count before they make a decision.

This is an email I received yesterday. I've been told it's a go if they have at least 30. Only 5 showed up for Cincinnati and 3 of the guys are getting looks by conference teams.

Are you still interested in coming to the San Diego Combine on Nov. 17th? We're going to have the field locked down but need to get an idea of the interest.

Let us know, ASAP, so we can know if we can go forward. Please reply ASAP to [email protected]

Thanks,
Lee Trotter
Suncoast Reebok

Make sure you email them and show your interest...