Players model bats

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol...i would love to BP with you guys...just no laughing at me...probably wont be a long haul bomber though...lol...

that comment was for the people who think you guys get hotter bats that are "players models" when in fact you guys out in the time and work hard to do what you do.

oh i ignore all that talk, i just like to take BP lol

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
Of course you do when you hit like you do...you monster you! Where do you guys hit at so i can entertain you with some of my hitting! :D

have gear will travel lol, sad part is me and dale dont even get to take much bp anymore. so much travel gets in the way :mad:

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
have gear will travel lol, sad part is me and dale dont even get to take much bp anymore. so much travel gets in the way :mad:

That sucks...hopefully when you guys get a break and are in Cali, we could BP and shoot the ish!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I'm down for going to NorCal for BP with the big boys. Especially if it means I get to swing the new line in the heavier weights. Sacramento or BLD in Manteca seem to be popular destinations....

S20

DeMarini Rep
and i am wearing it as we speak, maybe i will play the lotto today lol

I was gonna ask for it back this weekend in hopes some of your bomb dropping skills will work like osmosis through your sweat. But you're not gonna be around..... :(