Players model bats

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
I was gonna ask for it back this weekend in hopes some of your bomb dropping skills will work like osmosis through your sweat. But you're not gonna be around..... :(

i am sure i will make it out to watch at some point buddy

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
whoa, i grew up at Beale AFB and we used to always play Yuba City and Marysville in baseball. i moved to WA from there my freshman year at Wheatland High.

Nice...i actually live closer to sac in a newer sub division...i work a lot on beale and wheatland though...did you guys play at the marysville riverbottoms? Thats where we play league now...super laid back and fun out there...we got some decent ball players...2 major guys

Last edited:

Jusrah99

i drove through yuba city once, i remember there was an in-n-out there

Yup! We're thinking about relocating to Colorado springs...we wanna try something different than Cali, and we hear nothing but good things about that place...

Jusrah99

denver is better

Not really the type that loves living the city life, but i like to be close enough to experience it...i heard that Denver is awesome too...but i dont think i wanna live there...isnt it like 40 mins from the springs...of course i'd have to find some ball to play out there...

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice...i actually live closer to sac in a newer sub division...i work a lot on beale and wheatland though...did you guys play at the marysville riverbottoms? Thats where we play league now...super laid back and fun out there...we got some decent ball players...2 major guys

nah, our league was on base. but tournies and all stars and stuff was played off base. i want to say the place i remember was a complex at sutter buttes if i recall correctly.

i used to play soccer at the marysville riverbottoms i think.

it was a long ass time ago. i lived there from '82 - '91

Jusrah99

nah, our league was on base. but tournies and all stars and stuff was played off base. i want to say the place i remember was a complex at sutter buttes if i recall correctly.

i used to play soccer at the marysville riverbottoms i think.

it was a long ass time ago. i lived there from '82 - '91

Yea, there are still those soccer fields down there that get flooded over...haha...i got here in '06...and only been here...thats why i'm thinking i need to try something different...