ASA Playing in Church & Industrial State on the same day

Chowder

Addicted to Softballfans
My church team is playing in the Church State, and my work team is playing in the Industrial State next weekend. Both tournaments are held at the same park on the same day.

Is there anything in the rule book saying I can't play on both teams? Obviously I can't play in 2 games at the same time, but if they are spaced out, can I play in both?

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
2 wkends ago i played in our chruch state an our coed state at the same park on same day. luckily all games were spaced out an i got to play in both no prob gettin a gold an silver medal haha. Thats in ky dont rlly kno if the rules in sc are different tho. goodluck with it all

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Is it two different tournaments?

Your best answer will come from a TD, or a state ASA official. Not from goobers like me thousands of miles away.

bd22_pub

BBAT #16
Yes you can, why wouldn't you be able to? Especially if it's two separate tournaments. I wouldn't say anything to anyone, just go about your business..JMO

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
Contact your SC ASA Commissioner and found out for certain.

You may look up his contact info here.

This is an ASA Code issue, not a rules issue. I wish I could help, but it's above my pay grade.

Good luck!

irishmafia

Addicted to Softballfans
My church team is playing in the Church State, and my work team is playing in the Industrial State next weekend. Both tournaments are held at the same park on the same day.

Is there anything in the rule book saying I can't play on both teams? Obviously I can't play in 2 games at the same time, but if they are spaced out, can I play in both?

Two different divisions of play, no roster restrictions here. You're okay.