Pleasanton CA, Sunday Night League

Rye1243

Looking for a few infielders for our Men's Sunday Night League team. League starts on March 27. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll provide all the details. Thanks!

Lmonte16

Coach
I just moved to Mountain House from northern cali and want to play ball down here. I play short and second, I'd like to play for your Sunday team if you still have room.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I just moved to Mountain House from northern cali and want to play ball down here. I play short and second, I'd like to play for your Sunday team if you still have room.

Pretty sure we are playing again, so hit up the big man if you want.

Lmonte16

Coach
Looking for a few infielders for our Men's Sunday Night League team. League starts on March 27. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll provide all the details. Thanks!
Rye1243,
I'm new to thr area moved from Nor cal and would.like to play ball down here. I live in Mountain House and was wondering if you still need an ifielder. I can.play any spot, also I'm not some newby I've played ball for over 10 years.
Pleaseget back to me.

Lmonte16

Coach
I have had a helluv a week, I still want in on the Sunday night team. I need an address for the field in Pleasanton. Car broke down phone took a crap all in the last week and a half.

Rye1243

here you go Luis....

5800 parkside dr, Pleasanton

Our first game is on Sunday April 2nd at 9pm. I added some more details in messages/conversations in your profile. Let me know if you're good to go.

mvfjet

Part Time Player
My wife would kill me if I played on the weekend too lol. I'm already playing Monday's in San Ramon and Wednesday's in Pleasanton.