Please leave the sell price on your post

Hitman30

PLEASE LEAVE A SELL PRICE ON YOUR THREAD AFTER YOU HAVE SOLD THE ITEM>>>>

PLACING SOLD NEXT TO YOUR DOLLAR AMOUNT WILL SUFFICE>>>

STOP TAKING DOWN THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:banghead:

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
O, has it been 3 months since the last thread like this already? That means the "why don't people leave feedback" one is right around the corner.

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
An item is worth as mich as anyone will pay for it. What i sell my **** for is none of your business.

Hitman30

Leave your asking price then.

Understand... there would be zero need for price check threads if idiots left sale price

PLEASE LEAVE A SELL PRICE ON YOUR THREAD AFTER YOU HAVE SOLD THE ITEM>>>>

PLACING SOLD NEXT TO YOUR DOLLAR AMOUNT WILL SUFFICE>>>

STOP TAKING DOWN THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:banghead:

i agree. it gives a general idea what something is going for if you search for that item

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
But the threads have dates on them that can be taken into account. We are here for knowledge...and shenanigans.

goldglover79

Nc Vinci player rep
Leaving the price posted gives a general idea of what it is worth. True it's only worth what the buyer is willing to give but having a baseline is helpful.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Dummies leave the sale price for search function.....ya we don't know final price BUTT the posts always comment on price and lets you know where market is at for that time stamp....duh!

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
i have no issue with it being deleted. that way when i have the exact same thing to sell that joey bag of donuts did, but he was hard up to pay a bill and sells something uber cheap, people will come at me with "well one just sold for X amount less than what you are asking".

gfy with that garbage.

beernbombs

Abby's dad
I always check ebay, take the highest buy it now price, then add $50 and OBO. But I cover all the pp fees, so it's totally worth it to the buyer.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
What's worse is the guy who sales his stuff $20 higher than what it's known to be priced for

wcoastsoftball

We used to have good guides on pricing, but those became outdated.

I agree on leaving the sale price, or at least the last asking price.

I also suggest not deleting the thread after an item is sold, to me that is more important than the sale price.