For Sale Pop Toss

kdog3b55

on the Hot Corner!
~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~
Had this for about 4 years and used it sparingly, but with my daughter off to college this year I have no use for this pop toss anymore. It is used and all the paper stickers are off from the weather, but it works like the rest of them. This one is the "pink" sleeved one that was supposed to be for FP, but I didn't see any difference. It does a slow toss in the air about chest high when set to do so. Not sure what the other color sleeved ones could do different? It comes with the soft angled plunger head installed and also the hard plastic plunger head for harder/higher tosses and the full instruction book

Last edited:

kdog3b55

on the Hot Corner!
I assumed most everyone knew about the brand "Poptoss", but some are asking questions on how it works. Here is a link to their website with a nice video of it.
http://21stcenturybattingtees.com/
Also, if you search Youtube, it will have videos of people using them and what they did to them to personally fit their needs. Lots of good ideas to implement!
It is a great tool to have if you have to hit solo because no one ever wants to pitch you BP!

kdog3b55

on the Hot Corner!
Hmmmm...Havent tried a baseball. I'll try when I get home from work today. Gotta find a baseball! I got a house full of girls softball junk for the last 12 years. I'll let you know!