Need Help Possible bad deal with Diesel#14

ScattNasty

Im back on the Fans!
purchased 10 decals for $10 from Diesel#14. sent payment on 2/12/10 and have yet to receive my decals. sent a PM a couple days ago asking if they have been shipped and no response. checked his thread today to make sure i had pp addy correct and saw he was online yesterday. :confused:

CRUZIZME

I'd Rather EH then DH
thats true bro I have the same problem bro we slap stamps on them have some patience homie

ScattNasty

Im back on the Fans!
just got a PM from diesel saying he has been very busy and would ship my decals out tomorrow.....at least i finally got a PM so thats good

Diesel#14

Addicted to Softballfans
things have been crazy for me lately between working on getting our new baby room ready and back helping an engineer out with some drawings. Your decals are on the way bro and for your patience and understanding I will throw in 5 free ones on your next order, that is if you order again. I have never had any bad deals on here and sometimes regular mail is crazy and sometimes life is just crazy.

Diesel#14

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't been on the board much lately, I didn't even realize I had a bad thread going on me until one of my regulars ask me what was going on with it.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
things have been crazy for me lately between working on getting our new baby room ready and back helping an engineer out with some drawings. Your decals are on the way bro and for your patience and understanding I will throw in 5 free ones on your next order, that is if you order again. I have never had any bad deals on here and sometimes regular mail is crazy and sometimes life is just crazy.

So in order for him to receive some kind of compensation for your mess up/laziness/whatever, he has to buy stuff from you again? That is not cool...

Prox3

Sometimes it take 5 minutes to throw something in an envelope and ship it, or even less time to send a PM. You should give him 5 freee anyways.

m-state

Northern Lights
Yea I just ordered from him also and havent received a pm but i just figured he was busy..He seems like a good guy and told myself to be patient...Can't wait for the decals though:D

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
it wouldnt be cool if I just didnt give a S***

Thats not the issue. The issue is that he bought these and you took your sweet time shipping them. Now, you are offering to throw in 5 free decals on his NEXT order. What if this deal left such a bad taste in his mouth that he does not want to deal with you again? Then you are basically saying oh well too bad. You need to make him 5 decals and ship them to him now.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Again, you are avoiding the issue.

How are you going to make THIS ONE right? Not THE NEXT ONE, the current one that is leaving a bad taste in someones mouth.

Diesel#14

Addicted to Softballfans
he hasn't said he wanted anything, if he wants a couple free ones than that is cool with me. I have never had any problem on this board, I dont make a living making bat decals and do this at such a great price just for my softball brothers.

big150man

Back from the real world
Diesel#14 is super gtg, and he'll take care fo this guys, ive ordered multiple times and one of those they were in the mail the next day, others it took a lil while longer, he'll take care of this though

AJ22

Super Moderator
Again, you are avoiding the issue.

How are you going to make THIS ONE right? Not THE NEXT ONE, the current one that is leaving a bad taste in someones mouth.

Dude ... seriously, let it go.

Diesel#14 is making the original deal right by sending what was agreed upon. The deal was between Diesel#14 and ScattNasty.

When ScattNasty feels the need to add to this NGTG thread, he will. Your opinion is noted but I feel you are over and above with this issue. Its not your deal. This thread says enough already and ScattNasty has every right to leave this thread posted. I'm sure once he receives his decals, he will update us. Until then, deal at your own risk. Its your choice or anyones choice to deal with members who are slow in finishing on what they agreed to.

No matter the excuse, a deal agreed upon should be finished in a timely matter and finished as agreed upon. Otherwise, threads like this will be posted.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Dude ... seriously, let it go.

Diesel#14 is making the original deal right by sending what was agreed upon. The deal was between Diesel#14 and ScattNasty.

When ScattNasty feels the need to add to his NGTG thread, he will. Your opinion is noted but I feel you are over and above with this issue. Its not your deal. This thread says enough already and ScattNasty has every right to leave this thread. I'm sure once he receives his decals, he will update us. Until then, deal at your own risk. Its your choice or anyones choice to deal with members who are slow in finishing on what they agreed to. Of course, this is just my opinion.

No matter the excuse, a deal agreed upon should be finished in a timely matter and finished as agreed upon. Otherwise, threads like this will be posted.

Sorry man. I just feel that if someone messes up and makes you become a return customer to receive compensation for their prior screw up, that is shotty business. For instance, if Chick Fil A messes up your order, they dont give you a "buy one get one free" coupon. They give you a coupon for a free sandwich, free meal, something of that nature. They are not forcing you to spend money again at their business to receive something for your previous bad experience. And by giving you something FREE, they are ensuring that you will be back, and they are fixing their mistake in a proper way.

I do apologize to Diesel as it does seem he is trying to get this worked out finally. Good luck to both sides on finalizing this.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Sorry man. I just feel that if someone messes up and makes you become a return customer to receive compensation for their prior screw up, that is shotty business. For instance, if Chick Fil A messes up your order, they dont give you a "buy one get one free" coupon. They give you a coupon for a free sandwich, free meal, something of that nature. They are not forcing you to spend money again at their business to receive something for your previous bad experience. And by giving you something FREE, they are ensuring that you will be back, and they are fixing their mistake in a proper way.

I do apologize to Diesel as it does seem he is trying to get this worked out finally. Good luck to both sides on finalizing this.

This isn't Chick Fil A. This is softballfans which is about hooking members up. Thats the point your missing out on. Even 'IF' Diesel#14 offers more, would it really make a difference ??

Sure, Diesel#14 dropped the ball so to say on this one. He knows that already. When the deal is completed, I am sure ScattNasty will leave the appropriate feedback. We are talking about only 3 weeks from the time of the purchase. I'm not sure what was agreed upon or what the details were of this deal, but this deal seems to be addressed by Diesel#14.

ScattNasty will leave a thread (or this thread) on how this deal went. Good or bad, there will be a feedback thread. It will be up to other members to decide whether they want to deal with Diesel#14.

Last edited:

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
This isn't Chick Fil A ... and this definitely isn't a business. This is softballfans which is about hooking members up. Thats the point your missing out on.

Im not missing out on that point. Look at Diesel's sig. He does this as a business. Whether it is a side business or a main business, he does have a business that consists of making decals and stuff like that. He is representing a business.

www.candwgraphics.com

Last edited: