Possible cool story bro?

xZACKx

Addicted to Softballfans
Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

At a tournament last weekend, we walk past a former teammate who is playing. We decide to stop and watch a few innings before our next game. Were talking and our former teammate (which well call bob in this story) introduces us to his girlfriend. He goes up to bat and as were still standing there his girlfriend asks us "so do you send out all your bats to get shaved like bob does?":eek:

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
seems like on slow days everyone has a "I can't believe people shave bats " story. lame

shortstien

Addicted to Softballfans
Similar cool starry bra...

Working at a guys parents house who is a well known tourney and league player in the area. I get to talking about ball with his parents and they tell me how hes always fixing the end caps on his buddies bats with a drill and when they break. Long story short, I stumbled upon my new Dr. :rolleyes:;):D

xZACKx

Addicted to Softballfans
seems like on slow days everyone has a "I can't believe people shave bats " story. lame

I could care less. People do it, I don't deny that. Just sharing girlfriend stupidity that's all. And well, stupid softball guy stupidity as well

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing cards one night and a friend's gf was walking behind me when I glanced at my cards (I kept them low...didn't know she was behind me) which was a pair of kings. To which she asks loud enough for the whole table to hear "that's good right?".

If she wasn't hot I'da hit her.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing cards one night and a friend's gf was walking behind me when I glanced at my cards (I kept them low...didn't know she was behind me) which was a pair of kings. To which she asks loud enough for the whole table to hear "that's good right?".

If she wasn't hot I'da hit her.

the proper response would've been "and this is why gf's are not allowed at poker night, jeff."

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

At a tournament last weekend, we walk past a former teammate who is playing. We decide to stop and watch a few innings before our next game. Were talking and our former teammate (which well call bob in this story) introduces us to his girlfriend. He goes up to bat and as were still standing there his girlfriend asks us "so do you send out all your bats to get shaved like bob does?":eek:

HAHAHAHAHA pwned.

curtdiggy513

Extra Hitter
Similar cool starry bra...

Working at a guys parents house who is a well known tourney and league player in the area. I get to talking about ball with his parents and they tell me how hes always fixing the end caps on his buddies bats with a drill and when they break. Long story short, I stumbled upon my new Dr. :rolleyes:;):D

You gotta get a new Dr., with a lathe!