possible trade

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
My brother in law wants to trade me a 28oz j3a for my 26oz '14 aftermath because 28 is a little heavy for his swing and I'm wanting to change from 26oz to 27-28oz anyway. I'm thinking it's a pretty good deal what do you guys think? And if I end up not liking it what's the going rate for a 200-250 swing graffiti knob j3a? I have swung it before but liked my aftermath better but as I said I want to go a little heavier and I think it's a pretty good deal.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Imo the j3 will probably have more value if no issues with it beong 28 oz may not get you whata 26/27 oz would fetch byt likely more than you would get out of the am.. again just my opinion..

Doug

Old and Grumpy
Trading your AM for a J3A 27 would be a good trade for you, but a 28 not so much. You might be better off selling the AM and buying a new 2014 Juggy 27 while they're still cheap.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Youre better off trading it...trying out the 28...and if you dont like it sell/trade it for something else...

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
That's what I was thinking. From what I've seen AM's are bringing 130-140 with receipt and j3a's are closer to 200. Maybe a little less for a 28oz