PPR 12 Team, #2 Pick

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
12 Team PPR. We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, Flex, TE, K, DST, and I drafted at #2.

QB's also only get 4 points per Passing TD, new rule this year.:confused::mad:

QB:
Matt Schaub
Alex Smith

RB:
MJD
Matt Forte
Justin Forsett
Sammy Morris
Rashaad Jennings
Julius Jones

WR:
Greg Jennings
Mike Wallace
Dez Bryant
Josh Cribbs
DeMaryius Thomas
Jason Avant

TE:
Vernon Davis
Jeremy Shockey

K:
Matt Prater

DST:
Minnesota

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont like it at all. a few solid starters but not particularly deep anywhere

flapjaxx

Watch your shins!
i agree.......do not see how you dont have cj or ap with the2 pick...i bet u took schaub way to early

mihklo

def way too early on forte. your WR are a mess. and by the looks of it you dont have anything to trade to upgrade unless you move MJD.......which you might have to do

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
I'm so glad I didn't listen to too many people here. Right now I'm up 123-87 at halftime of the Redskins/Cowboys game with Dez Bryant going right now. My opponent only has Jamaal Charles to play tomorrow.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
I have no problem with the Forte pick, there was no way you'd have the opportunity to get him in the 4th.

I would have rather had CJ or Adrian than MJD...especially since I don't think MJD will make it the whole year injury free.

You are still weak at WR no matter how you look at it. You start 3 WR and a flex in a PPR league, you don't have the WR core to cover yourself all year.

Treb

Retired
I'm so glad I didn't listen to too many people here. Right now I'm up 123-87 at halftime of the Redskins/Cowboys game with Dez Bryant going right now. My opponent only has Jamaal Charles to play tomorrow.

x2. people hating on my team. i'm up now 147-83. i have witten playing now and Kaeding going tomorrow. guy i'm playing has he Baltimore D. i like my chances. :D

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
I have no problem with the Forte pick, there was no way you'd have the opportunity to get him in the 4th.

I would have rather had CJ or Adrian than MJD...especially since I don't think MJD will make it the whole year injury free.

You are still weak at WR no matter how you look at it. You start 3 WR and a flex in a PPR league, you don't have the WR core to cover yourself all year.

But I am magical with the waiver wire. I already picked up Sidney Rice and Patrick Crayton.

mihklo

but then again you cant expect 40+ points outta forte every week!

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
but then again you cant expect 40+ points outta forte every week!

I know. But given how many times Dez Bryant was targeted, MJD and Schaub are bound to do better than they did this week, and even if I get half of the production from Forte, I'm still in good shape. I'm not saying that this team is a world beater, but it's not as horrible as once thought. Even by me.