Preliminary VIRFP1 Price Checks

ncsoftballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Just walked into one of our local PIAS's and they had 3 2nd Batch (home plate ISF LOGO + large Combatsoftball around endcap) VIRFP1s on the rack.

They were acquired from a local girl's FP coach. All three were in similar condition. They each had ball scuffs and a fair amount of cleat marks, but were in very good shape otherwise with the endcaps tight and intact.

There were 2 33/25 and one 33/24. I picked up one 33/25 and the 33/24. I noticed the other 33/25 had "No return" stamped/etched into the know around the weight sticker.

I have not had a chance to take pics but was curious what a rough estimate would be for each and if it is worth going back for the one marked as no return?

Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated....

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I have a couple I want to sell myself, but Id say that Eddie's guesstimate is pretty much spot on. I hope you are getting them for less though. I would think though since the NCAA put the VIRFP1 back on the approved list that it would help boost demand and prices for these bats.

fatstogie7

Addicted to Softballfans
a certain closeout site & they have a 32" LV for the same price

To slightly change the subject.
The LV is USSSA approved currently but in 2013 when the new stamp is in effect it will be banned? Is this correct? DD has only played in a couple of FP Utrip tourneys, don’t really know the rules. I have seen the LV in action and it definitely is the real-deal. Any comment without too much hijack.

Peacock

DBOTY 2011
I have a couple I want to sell myself, but Id say that Eddie's guesstimate is pretty much spot on. I hope you are getting them for less though. I would think though since the NCAA put the VIRFP1 back on the approved list that it would help boost demand and prices for these bats.

You're still not selling the Virus ISF, are you?

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I dont think I ever put it up for sale

You're still not selling the Virus ISF, are you?

I paid a pretty penny for that bat. Stiffer but a hotter bat.
I know you asked me awhile back about the Virus FP. I am willing to sell off a few of what I have as mentioned above.