Premier Athletics

JFLY25

Coach
This morning I hooked up with the Premier Athletics full dye special and got my 1st mock-up preview TODAY!!! Same day. A few tweaks sent I will post soon!

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
anticipation-demotivational-poster-1237059720_zpsd70b4f43.jpg

sjury

The Old Man
This time of year mock ups could take up to 5 days, for any normal company that has any business and a good artist. hmmmmm is right.

JFLY25

Coach
It was from a choice of "stock" designs not a full custom mock-up. A clean look no "Dragon's" or "Chains & Swords". Changed to our colors and added our desired logo. I can't wait to see the final today.
So far Louie has been awesome to work with!

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I can say that we have quite a few teams I know here on the West Coast that have used Premier, and there have been zero complaints from any of them. Quick turn around, good pricing. I know that doesn't usually go together, especially this time of year, but it seems that they are managing some how. My .02's

Cincidynasty

Addicted to Softballfans
I can say that we have quite a few teams I know here on the West Coast that have used Premier, and there have been zero complaints from any of them. Quick turn around, good pricing. I know that doesn't usually go together, especially this time of year, but it seems that they are managing some how. My .02's

agreed ^^ we went through them this year and got a faster turn around, and a better price than other companies we've used...they got a bad name from elite so I hear..but I didn't want to get involved in that drama, I just wanted to get a solid set of well put together uni's at a better price.

F.B.I.#2

Manager
Submitted payment yesterday evening for shirts & pants. Cant wait to see what they come up with. Great communication & customer service so far. I'll post mock ups soon.

dj714

Addicted to Softballfans
yes but how do they fit? every microfiber shorts ive both other then the PA have been way to baggy

Wajahat

yes but how do they fit? every microfiber shorts ive both other then the PA have been way to baggy

i can make as per your sizing measurements.
if you want to get fitted, i will make the fitted one as per your requirements.