pretty funny stuff. Smash it vs Monsta Debacle

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I would venture to say it's trolls and the entourage of nut huggers. Though it is funny when people flip their lid when you guys go fishing

dunkky

I found it pretty funny. thought you guys might get a good laugh out it. the lame acting? that's funny as hell.

dunkky

i read many posts from old days while searching for information. what i found the biggest difference back then and now was that people were actually sharing their knowledge and experience and had healthy discussions with no one person trolling ,attacking and name calling. even Joker behaved pretty good back then. Not too sure what made him so sad and being negative most of the time now.

this site isn't dead as long as people keep posting. everything goes through ups and downs. it's only dead when no one is posting, simple. u think it's dying? the fact is you are just getting old, that's all.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Troll = is an internet personality who tears people and threads apart with his vicious wit and rhetoric. Sometimes they have alternate identities that rhyme with Susty Rackleford, just like Clark Kent to his Superman. Even people on Facebook are afraid to step into his realm according to his army of goblins that hang by the hair on his scrotum

Joker

Troll = is an internet personality who tears people and threads apart with his vicious wit and rhetoric. Sometimes they have alternate identities that rhyme with Susty Rackleford, just like Clark Kent to his Superman. Even people on Facebook are afraid to step into his realm according to his army of goblins that hang by the hair on his scrotum
So what you are doing

bndawgs

President-Elect
they look like guys who would drag their stupid fuking boomboxes to the dugout and blast stupid music during games. no offense

bndawgs

President-Elect
I'll do my Roth IRA contribution as well. And maybe celebrate national meatball day today. get me a meatball grinder.

hey, is that strip club juicy's just over the border in WV still around?

bndawgs

President-Elect
I should probably stain my fence this year. The HOA nazis are going to be scouting out my section this month

bndawgs

President-Elect
Texas Tavern is only for drunkenness since its dirty man

I've never been to strip club in WV, and if I did the WV near NOVA is entirely further than southern xposure

damn or was it southern exposure? ****, i can't remember anymore.

i only went to TT once and some black guy came in asking for application. i'm sure you can guess how the conversation went after he left. lol