Price Check Price check 27oz J3A

Ballin21

Manager
I have a 27oz J3a with receipt around 100 swings on it. Good shape and looks like a tiny line of paint split but not cracked.

Last edited:

addicted2bats

So the paint split but not cracked? HUH?!?!?!

Also why the he'll do you post a price check with no pics?

Its like your wife asking you if this dress makes her look fat but she is behind a closed door. We have no way of knowing what shape the bat is in. 100 cuts for some people describes a bat that clearly has quite a bit more

Ballin21

Manager
From what I hear and post that I see j3a's paint is pretty bad. But I might be wrong? And as far as 100 swings that's what I was told when I bought it.

leadoffwpower

Addicted to Softballfans
not a demarini expert hear but the 2 that I had this was the start of the composit separating and mine were 100? more swings and 2 pieces

addicted2bats

that my friend is a paint crack.....you can sugar coat it and call it a "split" all you want, but its the same paint crack all other J3A's get.

I had a J3A that got one in about 100 swings, and has lasted me 500 more, even in temps in the 40's. Put some tape over that bad boy, get it dirty so its less obvious (and an umpire doesnt toss it) and you're good to go.

As for a value? I'd say $180 if you have a valid receipt thats good for a bit

Pdpwally

Coach
that my friend is a paint crack.....you can sugar coat it and call it a "split" all you want, but its the same paint crack all other J3A's get.

I had a J3A that got one in about 100 swings, and has lasted me 500 more, even in temps in the 40's. Put some tape over that bad boy, get it dirty so its less obvious (and an umpire doesnt toss it) and you're good to go.

As for a value? I'd say $180 if you have a valid receipt thats good for a bit

This man knows his stuff so he's on par price wise