Price check: 5 dot Rawlings HOH Pro200-6

Jen_16

Coach
A friend of mine is looking to sell and I don't feel comfortable advising on price here. It's horween leather and measures 11.5". Any help would be appreciated.

A2EF3EF2-7ACC-4D68-97C7-D137931D198B_zpser7ur2hu.jpg

8D2D1516-8556-4611-8DCD-168C7F549BD9_zps9tsxgius.jpg

09036981-ADE2-4B08-9D31-6206316059FC_zpszcqsoqdp.jpg

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
No idea on price, but I think 5 dot is year 2000. Great looking glove, wish it wasn't so small!

10nike

Addicted to Softballfans
Similar one or maybe the same one sold at auction for $150. If it had the made in USA stamp you could possibly double that.

JCglovesUSA

Addicted to Softballfans
Jen, I do not see a photo of the thumb side of the glove.

Is the "R" patch round, or is it oval?

Five dots indicate manufacture in a year ending in "0" or "5".

Brennen15 is correct, as this appears to be a year 2000 model.

Some 1999 and 2000 models have the round "R" patch and some have oval.

Some of these year models were actually made in the US, but were not marked Made in USA, as Rawlings was transitioning their manufacturing to the Philippines.

Regardless of where it was made, you have a really nice glove there!

My opinion is that it should be worth in the $250 to $300 range.

A current model HOH is in The $229 range, and I believe that your glove is clearly better than the current HOH line.

10nike

Addicted to Softballfans
With Morton's release of the same pattern, I was reluctant to price it higher than the 150 range. However with the information of the date stamp inside the thumb, I'm 90% sure it's a pro issue, and JC's price is more accurate.

Jen_16

Coach
I'll ask her if she'd like to list it on here. I don't know her plans, just that it was a gift and she won't part ways with her gamer which her favorite MiLB player gave her a few years back.

Jen_16

Coach
She doesn't object to a forum sale so I will do the honors in listing it in the next few days, likely right in the middle of JC's price range. I don't think she'd object to the $250 mark but that'll be her call. Thank you guys for the PC, yall know I'm a Wilson loyalist so I wasn't going to advise here.