For Sale Price check Easton SSR3b 34/24

TinMan4Dub

Weekend Warrior
What do you mean lowball???? No one knows the condition of the bat not to mention, andrewski never said it was for sale anyways. I would say depending on condition of bat, weather or not you have receipt, & how many hits on it, I would say anywhere from $180-$225.

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
What do you mean lowball???? No one knows the condition of the bat not to mention, andrewski never said it was for sale anyways. I would say depending on condition of bat, weather or not you have receipt, & how many hits on it, I would say anywhere from $180-$225.

Ok - this should be good -

what do YOU call someone who throws out an offer to buy the bat, site unseen, a good $30 under the low side of the price range, without knowing if the bat is even for sale or not???

If you punched those search items into a search engine, you would get a big picture of andrewski (whats with the blue letters??? :confused:) that has a title above it that says LOWBALL.... and I guess the title would be in big, Blue letters as well.... :D

thanks for confirming my opinion as well by being pretty much spot on with what I said for the price range give or take a 10 spot ;) - lol

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I would say the offer isnt valid, he states that the bat has less then 50 swings. But I would want to see pics of it to confirm. 150 is a lowball offer for that bat.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha $150 for an SSR3B.

Glad I got to take someone for $180 for my NR one in the offseason. :rolleyes:

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
You got a good price on it considering it was the offseason.

Well to be fair, there were a few additional factors, like it being my offseason but not necessarily everyone's, it was NIW, and it was technically returnable x1 and did come with the RA#, though it was only good for a few months.

Still, $150 is a kick in the nuts lowball.