Price check Nike Vapor 360 nwot

They have them at Marshall’s and Ross Stores out here for $80 so if you sold it for that plus $10-15 more for shipping you should be good. So $95

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
They have them at Marshall’s and Ross Stores out here for $80 so if you sold it for that plus $10-15 more for shipping you should be good. So $95

I went to every marshalls and Ross in all of socal and found zero. Not even a lefty

I got one from the Ross in Encino on Ventura Blvd. they had a couple more there a couple weeks ago. I also got an MVP Select with H Web from that one. I got them to mess with them and see if I liked them I didn’t like the Vapor so I sold it on eBay. I actually liked the MVP Select so I’m using that for slow pitch softball outfield.

I went to every marshalls and Ross in all of socal and found zero. Not even a lefty

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
I got one from the Ross in Encino on Ventura Blvd. they had a couple more there a couple weeks ago. I also got an MVP Select with H Web from that one. I got them to mess with them and see if I liked them I didn’t like the Vapor so I sold it on eBay. I actually liked the MVP Select so I’m using that for slow pitch softball outfield.

lol I tried there like a month ago. I'll try again at lunch tomorrow. Thanks man

Gatrfan84

Star Player
Thanks everyone! I picked up mine for $100, was hoping to atleast break even. Sounds like I’ll be around that, give or take a few $$