PRICE CHECK: Nike Vapor 360

jtrain63

Glove Breaker
Looking for a price check on a white Nike Vapor 360, started the breakin process but has never been outside. Nothing has been applied to the glove. I havent seen too many of these for sale. What should i list it at?

Last edited:

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Nike.com just had a flash sale where they were moving them for $235 I believe (have to look at the receipt).

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
This is such an odd one. I'd start at $220ish and then reduce it by $15 per week until it either sells of you decide to keep it.

Jen_16

Coach
I disagree. It may have been on sale previously but if it's not available for that price then its worth what it's selling for now.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess the question being "what he should list it at?". One is more than welcome to pay Nike's MSRP or Nike's sale price (which I did) but if the manufacture is adjusting the price to move inventory so early, this should tell us where the market is at for this particular model at this time (the Volt and Atomic Red were Not on sale).
Jtrain now knows where the market has been in the last 90 days for NWT and can post his at a price that he feels is acceptable for HIM.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Yeah, I feel like Price checks should just be replaced with "Check Ebay's SOLD items for what you want to sell".
The average is probably a good starting point for OBOs.

I'm guilty of putting up PCs on here, not to offend anyone with the price I want to ask, but honestly, just list it for sale,
people will let you know if you are far off. No one is shay about that.

GLWS
F