Price Check on 3 gloves

Looking for a price check on these 3 gloves. All have fresh laces.
PI 1781 I played it TIP, but as the finger stain shows someone before me wore it conventional. Seen one go for $265, that about right?

DM Lousiville Slugger Pro Flare FL1276C55 used in a couple games TIP. Typical palm stain. Horween still needs some breaking in, deflared thumb and pinky a bit.

A2k DW5 I think 2012 model. A little tight for TIP, hasn't been used after relace.

Tomasik14

The Veteran
1781 in that condition, maybe 220. Since "it would go quick at $220" I'll throw out 240
C55 horween, 150
DW5, 150

But what the hell do I know... Lol

Last edited:

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
I personally wouldn't pay $220 for it, and I want a pi 1781 pretty badly. It's been game used by multiple people and has some wear. Listing it at $270 isn't far off what better condition 1781s have gone for, so I'd rather wait for another to come along and pay a bit past $270 for better condition. But as always, mark it for whatever you can get someone to pay for it.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
I personally wouldn't pay $220 for it, and I want a pi 1781 pretty badly. It's been game used by multiple people and has some wear. Listing it at $270 isn't far off what better condition 1781s have gone for, so I'd rather wait for another to come along and pay a bit past $270 for better condition. But as always, mark it for whatever you can get someone to pay for it.

It's also been used TIP so that pretty much eliminates anyone who plays conventional, unless you like a cavernous pinky stall I guess.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
It was originally sold for around $265 in January. It was then used and re strung so I'd say $250 is about right.

Jen_16

Coach
Just because it sold for one price doesn't mean it won't fetch more. Depending on season, color and demand the range in price could be as much as $75. No knock on anyone but its worth what someone is willing to pay. $220 isn't lasting so demand is at least that high.

Grimmr74

Fan? More like obsessed
$220 would be giving it away, $270 at this condition sends the message youre hoping someone sees the name and doesn't look at the pictures. $250 would be a reasonable price