Price check on a NIW OG freak

Ronnie G

Star Player
that's a tough one, the fact that it's outlawed in nearly every league next year makes it tough...

good for you for having one though, i know a couple years ago that was big bucks right there.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive owned probably10-12 over the last 2-3 years... had they chance to get a NIW one so I did it. I still have 3 OG freaks I use regularly and the NIW one just sits around.

Dar3guin

Whiff it b4 you hit it
If this sold on the bay i would imagine It'd fetch about 230-250 shipped just cause someone would want to have it around. Seen some decent 1st batches go for about 150 or so.

doG

dabz
I paid a grand total of 320 for my syn 2 and 1st batch freak and sold them both to the same dude on ebay for 1100...4-5 years ago:D

Ronnie G

Star Player
You guys have the actual rules on this?

what associations they are going to be banned in?

as far as i know, all associations are going to ban it. maybe some charity tourneys or whatever will allow the, or maybe some rec leagues i dont know, but they aren't allowed in USSSA, NSA, or obviously ASA.

BennyG1982

Coins/Gentile Realty
Knew about ASA sorry. But thank you for the update, I play in SE Wisconsin and it is usually all metal or strange non sanction rules.

thanks guys.