Price Check Price Check on NIW 2012 ASA Z-1000 (Tim Cocco signature model)

KoolAid

I am looking to get a price check on my NIW no-return 27oz 2012 ASA Endload Z-1000 Tim Cocco signature edition. I do not play much ASA anymore. Any info would be helpful. Thnx

2011-12-19_20-14-29_242.jpg

2011-12-19_20-14-44_646.jpg

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
wow, $150 for a nr....i can get niw w/receipt for $160 but I guess i'm a minority for once in my life :cool:

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
wow, $150 for a nr....i can get niw w/receipt for $160 but I guess i'm a minority for once in my life :cool:

I haven't seen these in stores anywhere, not that I really looked. But I've seen the other regular z's sell for 180 so I figured 150 give or take was a good starting point...where do you see these for sale for 160 niw with receipt?

M

MJL 00

From Coach here on SBF :cool: BUT that isnt the Tim version WHICH dont think personally adds any value, sorry Tim

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I haven't seen these in stores anywhere, not that I really looked. But I've seen the other regular z's sell for 180 so I figured 150 give or take was a good starting point...where do you see these for sale for 160 niw with receipt?

in a store about 30 mins from my house......they guy is a ls and worth rep, you'd be surprised how cheap he gets them....he wld sell them to me for $130 but I wld have to buy at least 5 and all he has left is 27oz balanced....

drolly

From Coach here on SBF :cool: BUT that isnt the Tim version WHICH dont think personally adds any value, sorry Tim
Actually, it is. Just got mine from the sbf store and it's the same. I'm guessing the new EL line is the "Tim Cocco signature edition"