Price check pro1000hc 2012

DatDuke

Well as they are selling their new batch of PRO1000HC Horween for $250 after rebate, I would say yours (if its Horween) should be at $200 range. JTAN should be around $160 - $180. On the safe bet..

10nike

Addicted to Softballfans
I sold one nwot on ebay a few years ago for $275. If you can find the one guy on here who was willing to pay $400 for one, I'd sell it to that guy. Otherwise $275 and up sounds about right. The high end depends on how bad the buyer wants it.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Any issues with the finger crotches?
Like 10Nike and DatDuke mentioned, those would be the market I would look for.
Without any issues (and with the new batch still available I believe), I'm estimating asking $275 but would expect it to go at $225 shipped

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
Any issues with the finger crotches?
Like 10Nike and DatDuke mentioned, those would be the market I would look for.
Without any issues (and with the new batch still available I believe), I'm estimating asking $275 but would expect it to go at $225 shipped

I'm looking at buying/trading for this glove. He claims he has pp ready offers over $400.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking at buying/trading for this glove. He claims he has pp ready offers over $400.
My response if I'm your position, "then what are you waiting for??? We know what the glove sold for and it depreciated with the recent re-issues!"
I'd probably also tell him, "a bird in hand is worth two in the bush." Then move on.

DatDuke

I sold one nwot on ebay a few years ago for $275. If you can find the one guy on here who was willing to pay $400 for one, I'd sell it to that guy. Otherwise $275 and up sounds about right. The high end depends on how bad the buyer wants it.

Yes, a few years ago was before DMS re issued the PRO1000HC. Now you can get a new Horween 1000 for $250. So I doubt you they are worth $400. is the 2012 that much different than the new re issue? I dont even think I can get $200 on my decent shape USA Gutmann.

beeblebobble

Starting Player
Yes, a few years ago was before DMS re issued the PRO1000HC. Now you can get a new Horween 1000 for $250. So I doubt you they are worth $400. is the 2012 that much different than the new re issue? I dont even think I can get $200 on my decent shape USA Gutmann.
Because I'm pedantic its 2013, there were no 2012 1000hc's - The consensus and I agree is that the new horween isn't as nice as the old horween. I was the original asker on here willing to pay that much for it a year ago. I since spent that money, but that said there are plenty of guys on IG also looking for that model and I know a few of em would spend that to get one of these. The new DM horweens just aren't up to snuff side by side with these previous generations.

NYC

Swag on 100.
Because I'm pedantic its 2013, there were no 2012 1000hc's - The consensus and I agree is that the new horween isn't as nice as the old horween. I was the original asker on here willing to pay that much for it a year ago. I since spent that money, but that said there are plenty of guys on IG also looking for that model and I know a few of em would spend that to get one of these. The new DM horweens just aren't up to snuff side by side with these previous generations.

The new ones have the black squishy, I believe the 2013 also had the black squishy. I commend Chad for ordering the 206 and 207 with the brown lining throughout. In my humble opinion, it's not that the old batch is "nicer", it's that the new batch has a bit more oil infused into the horween. I strongly suspect it's because of the finger crotches, the older ones were just a bit too dry and had tears in the crotches, it's the same reason why DM switched to Jtan. The demand for horween was so high that they went back to it, but this time it's not as dry. My new TT2 is drier than my new RV23, both are great gloves, but I have used my TT2 way more than the RV23 and the RV23 is more broken in. If I don't use my TT2 for a week or so it stiffens up.

beeblebobble

Starting Player
A friend had sent this same seller $430 for a done deal on this glove (after we talked Hunt). The seller then backed out refunded his money and sold it to another IG'r for more claiming he wanted to keep it. That's the joy of dealing with some people on IG. You weren't kidding when you said he might be bending you over.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
A friend had sent this same seller $430 for a done deal on this glove (after we talked Hunt). The seller then backed out refunded his money and sold it to another IG'r for more claiming he wanted to keep it. That's the joy of dealing with some people on IG. You weren't kidding when you said he might be bending you over.

Nice! Im so done fw that guy. He worked me for an extra $15 over his listed price last time I bought a glove from him.

tbarb

This newer person back in the sport finally has to ask - so deep in acronyms here ....

What/where is DMS"

What/where is IG?

"Now you can get a new Horween 1000 for $250" Is this a place or search and find?\

Thanks,

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
This newer person back in the sport finally has to ask - so deep in acronyms here ....

What/where is DMS"

What/where is IG?

"Now you can get a new Horween 1000 for $250" Is this a place or search and find?\

Thanks,

Don Morton's - ballgloves.com
Instagram