Price check

Country469

I have a utrip 27 oz buddy wolfe autism bat (the 2018 model) I forgot I had and have no need for, what is a move this out of my garage fair price?

Camnew

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably $100-115, depending on the buyer. This one's end loaded isn't it?

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a utrip 27 oz buddy wolfe autism bat (the 2018 model) I forgot I had and have no need for, what is a move this out of my garage fair price?
If it hasnt had a ton of hits and passes compression....I'm interested.... shoot me a PM.

Thx!

Country469

I have no idea if it passes compression I haven't played more than 2 days a year in the past 3 seasons, it has a slight rattle. I was looking for around 80 shipped for it max, so nothing super high end, will post pics later

Country469

slight rattle, some webbing, its hot. I used it for 2 weekend tourneys (12 games ish each) but thats the only softball Ive played so maybe 25 games on it, with a few other guys swinging it.

Country469

I did get it new yes, was a gift to me. I coach a challenger league team (all special needs) so was fitting kind of bat.

I don't take BP anymore no. I only play one weekend a year and the balls are 44 400 golf balls, so after about 20 of those game swings she was open.

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok thx.... im prob going have to pass. With those 44/400 and the og ff tech. Even with limited use I doubt that it will pass compression. I hate that our league cracked down on testing. Thanks for all the info though. U can def get ur asking price or more out of it!