Primo Supermax 30oz, same as DC41?

WarHorse

Star Player
More hot, less hot, same bat??

I swing 2016-2017 Supermaxes at 30oz, and need a new one for my bag. Have heard mixed reviews on this bat, though, so wanted to hear it from people who actually swing them.

Don1952

Addicted to Softballfans
More hot, less hot, same bat??

I swing 2016-2017 Supermaxes at 30oz, and need a new one for my bag. Have heard mixed reviews on this bat, though, so wanted to hear it from people who actually swing them.
You won't find a 30oz in a Primo.

ShortYellowBus

The usssa Primo does go to 30oz, but not the ASA bats. Interesting that sometimes 30oz ASA Mikens get released in Canada and not in the US.

I’ll buy any 30oz ASA only 2020 Mikens if someone out there has those for sale.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
IMO they only made the last run of DC’s to get bats out the door before the stamp change. Same bat as the Primo Supermax.

Don1952

Addicted to Softballfans
The usssa Primo does go to 30oz, but not the ASA bats. Interesting that sometimes 30oz ASA Mikens get released in Canada and not in the US.

I’ll buy any 30oz ASA only 2020 Mikens if someone out there has those for sale.

If you check the Softball Fans store the 28oz is the heaviest Primo.

CANEinVAIN

I own three Mikens (primo, 20 anniv, kp23) and while it’s upped it’s game in the ASa dept. since @ 2018 the company’s customer service is atrocious. Rawlings handles any issues you have w Miken, and won’t allow you to speak to anyone in MN. I did a warranty return For a teammate w DeMarini and had a complete opposite experience. Wilson treats customers far more respectfully than Miken/Rawlings and gets your bats to you far more expediently.

WarHorse

Star Player
I own three Mikens (primo, 20 anniv, kp23) and while it’s upped it’s game in the ASa dept. since @ 2018 the company’s customer service is atrocious. Rawlings handles any issues you have w Miken, and won’t allow you to speak to anyone in MN. I did a warranty return For a teammate w DeMarini and had a complete opposite experience. Wilson treats customers far more respectfully than Miken/Rawlings and gets your bats to you far more expediently.

Totally opposite experience here. Miken was always easy to work with, Demarini was like pulling teeth. Truthfully, haven't returned a bat in 6 years.