Pro Flare PF14ZBN Same Glove as the FGPF14-ZBN?

Thebig#5

Addicted to Softballfans
picture.php
For all you Pro Flare experts out there; I just picked this PF14ZBN 14 inch glove up a few weeks ago and want to get a 13 inch one for my son. Is this the same glove as the FGPF14-ZBN that I've seen on a certain ball glove site that has them for $99.00 in their clearance section? I'm asking because it was my understanding that LS only made a few of the gloves that I just got for promotional purposes and were not actually producing them for retail. The glove I got is an exceptional glove and if the ones I'm seeing on the web are the same glove, I'll definitely want to pick up another one, or maybe a few more.

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
Let me preface by saying I'm not 100% positive, but the two versions were posted side-by-side in another thread. If the one you have is the slow-pitch specific variety, the pocket is deeper than the fast pitch and the baseball versions.

Thebig#5

Addicted to Softballfans
I searched for months for this glove and it seemed that it could only be had from LS reps and players. Finally got my hands on one and now I see a dark brown FGPF14-ZBN, that looks just like my glove, on a website in the clearance section. I know LS is selling the new Super Z Pro Flare "slow pitch specific", but it's black with the red sections on the thumb and pinky. I guess for $99 it's worth checking it out.

Thebig#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Comparison of two PF models

picture.php
picture.php

Comparison of the two gloves in question. Glove on left is mine that I recently purchased and the glove on the right is the one I found on the website. They appear to be the same glove.

Robo_16

Addicted to Softballfans
The Softball Pro Flare was not made available for retail. There maybe some popping up on a website somewhere soon, but that will be the last of them. The Super Z is the retail model and came oit this year.

JDOG120

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got a 13.75" in the black. Still a lil stiff, but very high quality made. For $99 it is a crazy good deal. This will definitely be my gamer glove once I break it in. I play outfield and the 13.75" is just right. Also very nice size pocket already even though it's still stiff.

Last edited: