Pro Flare PF14ZBN

Thebig#5

Addicted to Softballfans
picture.php

For all you Pro Flare experts out there; I just picked this PF14ZBN 14 inch glove up a few weeks ago and want to get a 13 inch one for my son. Is this the same glove as the FGPF14-ZBN that I've seen on a certain ball glove site that has them for $99.00 in their clearance section? I'm asking because it was my understanding that LS only made a few of the gloves that I just got for promotional purposes and were not actually producing them for retail. The glove I got is an exceptional glove and if the ones I'm seeing on the web are the same glove, I'll definitely want to pick up another one, or maybe a few more.

Last edited:

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Good looking glove. A set of black laces would look really good on there with the black labels. I had Davisrelacing do a web swap and relace in black on my FL1300C55. I think they're Glovesmith laces. That's usually what I use for my relacing projects.

2zs0hmx.jpg

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
I've relaced the black Softball Series Pro Flare in red laces.

With that gaucho leather, a dark brown, kentucky cream, or red would look good.

Text me for more questions
Dan
706-962-9051

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I just ordered Kentucky cream for my Pro Select and I would imagine it would look great on that leather

Thebig#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the suggestions. I was thinking black to match the patches. Kentucky Cream? Glovesmith?

Thebig#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks David the Gnome! I searched Kentucky Cream ball glove lace and I ran across the fastpitch site.

Jomatty

Starting Player
Tobacco laces would be cool. At the end of next season I'm going to relace mine and I'm not sure what il go with yet. May just go tan for stiffness reasons.