For Sale Pro Issue Mizuno MZP10

kja

Da Gooooochi
PI MZP10 Deguchi inside & out.....

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Dirty. He knows just as much about this glove as I do.

I've owend this glove since NEW. Pocket was shaped with a mallet and a little couch catch. Perfect Infield glove. Its a 12" glove but plays more like a 12.25". Its by far one of the best gloves i have ever had. The glove has only been used in 3 games & is in awesome shape.

gone..... (GIFT)

20121024_093752.jpg

20121024_093807.jpg

20121024_093820.jpg

20121024_093906.jpg

20121024_093922.jpg

Last edited:

kja

Da Gooooochi
Yeah its end of the year for a lot of guys..

If someone made a reasonable offer i might think about it..

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
Didn't know this one has Deguchi guts. If I didn't buy a backup for my PROTCB12 last night, I would have already made you an offer.

Mason4208

Thanks homie... Hope all is going well.

Things are good. The kiddo is busy with gymnastics and fall ball so all my time is spent running him back and forth and winter camps are beginning at the facity. So not a lot of time for softball. Your HH squad still together?

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Some 14yr old phillipinus kid will end up with it.

I've sold several mitts back to their country of origin.
Funny, usually the old school Japanese models end up going
to Kids in Japan. Full Circle.

F

kja

Da Gooooochi
Things are good. The kiddo is busy with gymnastics and fall ball so all my time is spent running him back and forth and winter camps are beginning at the facity. So not a lot of time for softball. Your HH squad still together?

yeah my oldest daughter does competitive cheer. Its almost time for weekend cheer competitions.. HH is still going strong. Good group of guys.