For Sale Pro Issue Wilson 1781

This glove is amazing but due to injury I won't be able to use it. Glove has been used by me for one round of catch. Still sits wide open, leather is still stiff, most of the ability to close comes from the fingers being loosened. Whoever picks this will love their glove. I'm asking $275 shipped, and I'll be losing money on shipping from what I paid. Thanks guys

Hey sorry about the lack of pm response, haven't been around a computer and for whatever reason my phone won't open or send pm's. The glove has been sold pending payment

Godsdog

<font color="#00274C">Descendant of Vander Meer</f
Bummer. Let me know if that falls through. Was waiting on a response.

jd10

Came to make a bang
Interested just to know...was it used before you got it? Was it relaced?
Bummer here too :(

Grimmr74

Fan? More like obsessed
I really like the black lace in this. Thats probably whats going in mine at the end of the year.

you actually inspired me with your talk of needing a backup. I purchased a PI off of hookemfox a couple months back that sucks in ball without much help from me. This one I plan on shelfing in case something ever happens to my gamer.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I considered picking this up for a back up when it hit the board. If I had the extra coin at the time it would have been mine. Theyre every bit as as their hype.

Sorry about the meniscus bud. Hope its a speedy recovery.

Godsdog

<font color="#00274C">Descendant of Vander Meer</f
PI + size + pattern = hottttt. Sad it is going to sit on a shelf.

I considered picking this up for a back up when it hit the board. If I had the extra coin at the time it would have been mine. Theyre every bit as as their hype.

Sorry about the meniscus bud. Hope its a speedy recovery.

Thanks man, going in next Monday to see the full extent. Supposedly it's a partial tear, but I told them fully repair it. I'd rather have it fixed and not have to worry once I'm healed then be tentative every play in fear of it going.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
PI + size + pattern = hottttt. Sad it is going to sit on a shelf.

I had one I let sit on a shelf for a while. Then I found my ST and gamed that one since day one because it was the one I was always after. The Black one I had was a means to an end. Now Im just letting it sit on someone elses shelf until I want it back. :thumb:

Thanks man, going in next Monday to see the full extent. Supposedly it's a partial tear, but I told them fully repair it. I'd rather have it fixed and not have to worry once I'm healed then be tentative every play in fear of it going.

Smart move. I had a partial tear in my hamstring a few years back, never got it fixed or took the time off I should have. Nagged me for a whole year until I took extra time off in the offseason. Thank God I havent had any issues in 3 years since it happened. Still always nervous going 1st to 3rd