PRO League 2017

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'll be auto as well....

With no keepers it's just another league.....

I'll half ass at best

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know if you can draft from the app? I have the app open now and don't see a link to draft room.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Thanks for pushing draft forward, but I still failed. Life is busy.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
One of the worst teams I've drafted.....

Good for me

I pretty much lost the guy I wanted in the round I was drafting every single round but 1....

Hoping for Murray in 2nd, cook in 3rd, Bryant in 4th, Wilson in 5th, crowded in 6th, Marshall in 7th....etc

Was like a bad dream

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I was ready to take Zeke at #6.....I thought you were auto-drafting and there was no way he was #5 on the rankings so I was sure that I was going to get him....when you took him I had no plan B. Took Freeman over McCoy and Beckham...I don't know why....then I reached on T Coleman in like the 5th or 6th. I kinda hate my team.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
I really apologize guys. I've never missed a draft before in all my years but I had some family stuff get in the way the past few days. Sending pay pal now too.

Teabag Jenkins

Addicted to Softballfans
Who are you placing your bets on to win the league? Bishop, I sent you the difference of our arrangement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Made a trade with stretch. If u put it thru today and I am not around to change my lineup, can you it in my 3 new guys as starters and switch c Thompson in for t Cohen?

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I can't change anyone's lineup, if I'd have known I would've waited to push the trade through.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Forgot to set my line-up. Empty RB and Flex spot. As long as I get 2 points from Tarik Cohen I still beat Primo.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Isn't this the league i have zeke, hunt and gurley?

I think I can handle a.down week of only scoring 125.....

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
yes your team is better than mine. I'm just saying fantasy is ****ed. Anything can happen. I got 30 points from Jags D.