pro-x roller

tonys1

I didn't consider this bag when I recently switched from the Special Ops roller because personally I like the telescoping handles. They also don't show the back of it, so I couldn't tell if it's a shell or just reinforced with that harder plastic at the bottom like some gym bags. The Special Ops has really nice, I kind of regret getting the other bag.

chile

Bad Ape
I didn't consider this bag when I recently switched from the Special Ops roller because personally I like the telescoping handles. They also don't show the back of it, so I couldn't tell if it's a shell or just reinforced with that harder plastic at the bottom like some gym bags. The Special Ops has really nice, I kind of regret getting the other bag.

yeah, those are things i'd like to hear feedback on...i'm leaning toward the spec ops but i'd like to go with another Easton roller if there's not a bunch of negative feedback on those things highlighted.

tonys1

I did find some pics on one of the sites that sells them, and they do have those two reinforced bars along the back side of it. Still not sure though. You can't go wrong with Special Ops IMO, especially if you carry a lot of stuff. The inline wheels and new zippers on last year's model were a huge upgrade from the previous model. I had absolutely no issues with it and it lasted a full season.

My new bag allows for some extra bats on the side, but with that you lose one large pocket for personal stuff and I really found myself needing that extra space. I can't even sell it to you at a decent price because shipping those things is a PIA and very costly.

chile

Bad Ape
I did find some pics on one of the sites that sells them, and they do have those two reinforced bars along the back side of it. Still not sure though. You can't go wrong with Special Ops IMO, especially if you carry a lot of stuff. The inline wheels and new zippers on last year's model were a huge upgrade from the previous model. I had absolutely no issues with it and it lasted a full season.

My new bag allows for some extra bats on the side, but with that you lose one large pocket for personal stuff and I really found myself needing that extra space. I can't even sell it to you at a decent price because shipping those things is a PIA and very costly.

yeah, I get shipping is a bear...i'm just finding that sometimes, i'd like more room than my spectre backpack gives me. I think I spec ops with the shelf would work out great but i'm just looking at all the options....

shaggy24

"did i do that"
I myself am looking at possibly getting a pro x roller and would like some info. I have had 3 spec ops bags and they r great. But the sis roller was better than the spec ops imo. And bigger. But cant go wrong with either. But I myself am a Easton guy and have really been intrested in the pro x.

Party mafia

I hear the special ops only carries 90 days warranty instead of the 1 year warranty due to many abuse on the warranty claim. Best to call demarini and ask them about their special ops warranty period.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I almost picked up a Pro-X awhile back when a Canadian store had them cheap. But I got scared off by the way the zippers on the main compartment are all conjoined. Thought it was a great idea at first, but then I started wondering what would happen if one little area of the zipper got buggered; you'd end up with one giant, un-closeable duffel bag.

tonys1

I hear the special ops only carries 90 days warranty instead of the 1 year warranty due to many abuse on the warranty claim. Best to call demarini and ask them about their special ops warranty period.

90 days is correct. When some users had issues with the first batch of Spectre’s, every snowflake suddenly had an issue with theirs so all bags now have 90 day warranty.