Problem with Miken's sticker.

Youcallthemlogs

Extra Hitter
I've had a fb and a kf30 and always rip the sticker that you have to put on the receipt. Just bought a fb and want to avoid this problem. Anyone else have issues with this?

A fix I thought up was to put a thicker hologram sticker on the bat.

Rlasalle15

Addicted to Softballfans
I called Miken told them I couldnt get the stickers off my new Fallen and Black. They had me take pictures of the stickers stuck on there with the serial number on the handle. Emailed them and within a few days they sent me two new stickers for the receipt. Easy Peasy.

DStandridge

OHIPAL
Mine ripped too off of my Freak Black as well. I called Miken up. As long as the numbers are visible, you'll be okay. They told me the bar code on the sticker makes it easier to process instead of just hand typing it in.

Used a little scotch tape it "fix" it. And all should be well if I need to send it in for a replacement.

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm new to Miken products...just bought a bat from a guy that said it was returnable but didn't have receipt. (I know, no receipt = not returnable). But, it's also missing this bat sticker. How big of a deal is this sticker? They won't return without it?