progress at bld

Mason4208

I just did some bp on Crosley today, just re-done with new turf. The entire infield has been re-done also. Grip is great in the box, batter's box is huge so those guys that like to walk the box have a ton of room in there. The new infield turf is THICK. Slows the ball WAY down and there is no hop, all the 1 hoppers that hit the new turf "skip" and stay really low like wet outfield grass. But the grip is outstanding; just looks like a yard that needs to be mowed with all the thick turf.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
I just did some bp on Crosley today, just re-done with new turf. The entire infield has been re-done also. Grip is great in the box, batter's box is huge so those guys that like to walk the box have a ton of room in there. The new infield turf is THICK. Slows the ball WAY down and there is no hop, all the 1 hoppers that hit the new turf "skip" and stay really low like wet outfield grass. But the grip is outstanding; just looks like a yard that needs to be mowed with all the thick turf.

Good to know Mason...thanks for the update

Mason4208

No prob. I just picked up with a buddy's team for worlds, Bi-Polar Bears, D team. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there, wha'ts yall's team names and Class? You gonna be there Palmer? We traded a while back (MV-1 and cash for the ressy mutant and juice). I'll be the 5 ft Asian guy with the Mizuno roller, been playing all league ball so this is my first utrip tourney.

Last edited:

codeguy23

Hey what's up Matt, yeah I remember you. I will be out there with Texas Heirs (E). I'll look for the Bi-Polar Bears and say what's up. Good luck to you guys.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
No prob. I just picked up with a buddy's team for worlds, Bi-Polar Bears, D team. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there, wha'ts yall's team names and Class? You gonna be there Palmer? We traded a while back (MV-1 and cash for the ressy mutant and juice). I'll be the 5 ft Asian guy with the Mizuno roller, been playing all league ball so this is my first utrip tourney.

MATT - thankfully u have a mizuno roller cuz people would of came up to me all day calling me Matt with ur 5ft Asian description..lol

I will be out there with team possibility (e) I will be the other 5 ft Asian but with the BOOMBAH roller...if u see me say what's up....the names David

is this the bld in mansfield or where? sorry may be a dumb question just wondering.

BLD League city bud

Misfits

Just passing time on SBF.
I need to check it out. Picked up a 2nd job so I took this season off.

Should be back out there on Mondays next season.