For Sale PRONP7HT Has Arrived

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
The final horween limited has arrived. We built this for our slowpitch guys again. 12.25" NP7 is same model Machoadi uses as well except we went I-Web. Limited to 99. It was fun running this limited series just hope the gloves stand the test of time.

Hit me up to order

NP7.jpg

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Man that things is nice! And looks big for 12.25 which is awesome. Hopefully we can see some side by side pics of the 504 and this because I know for a fact a few of you ordered both haha

mv_mkv

I picked one up. You guys won't regret purchasing. It's very close in size to my 12.5 sp125. Never tried the np7 pattern prior. Absolutely love it.

Committed

Man, I was hoping that it would be on the website so the 15% off discount would apply.

Last edited:

Dukesnmbr1

Great looking glove, I swore my next purchase would be the SP125 for my lady wrists and this is making me rethink it considering how great the 504 turned out.

Speaking of SP125, anyone know when that snazzy new color scheme Chad posted on Instagram might be available? If not soon I may have to start looking for a used Saddle Tan or Black to supplement my 504 usage.

mv_mkv

Awesome thanks, the NP looks to have a wider heel? Maybe because it's brand new.
Putting them together side by side they look to be about the same size. Np7 might have a slightly bigger heel but couldn't be more than 1/8th of an inch.

Reactions: NYC

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Anybody happen to get ID #10 on this? I already have the 504, wouldn't mind adding the NP7 :D

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
Number 99

b45d07679de515cf1c0bcdd56f5e5223840a0d8e6283f3b5cb916bf48aac41be_zpszfljuqyo.jpg

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Got mine yesterday! Thanks Chad! Ended up with ID #73. If anyone on here ends up with #10 be sure to let me know! haha. Or if anyone happens to want #73, let me know! would love to help someone out!