pro's and con's of Monsta Torch bats

ShortYellowBus

Can we just call it on these unnecessary Monsta threads?

Monsta is not the hottest bat.

Let’s factor what hot means and how we find out if a bat is too hot for legal play. So, how do we know if a bat is “too hot” to use? Simple compression testing.

So if bat A tests 1450 and bat B is coming in at 1100, which bat is hotter? Bat B is clearly illegal, but if you’re in one of the 70-80% of the leagues that don’t check bats, Bat B is better.

The fact that on so many accounts we have Monsta’s getting up to 2k or 3k hits and testing 1500 on ASA compression says all you need to know. Monsta is not the hottest bat.

It’s fantastic for you that you found a good durable bat, but there’s other options available that might fit the needs of others.

Dougiefresh612

I dont think anyone said anything about them being the hottest bat around. One bat that's hot for one might not be for others, apart from $40 aluminum bats. It's all personal preference.

Joker

Damn dude you gonna hold a grudge forever lol. Dont you have anything better to do than to be pissed off at one of your unfortunate interactions with hundreds of thousands of people on this planet?
for the guy who claimed i messaged him and said i was going to molest his kids, **** yea. he can kiss all of my white ass

Dougiefresh612

for the guy who claimed i messaged him and said i was going to molest his kids, **** yea. he can kiss all of my white ass
Yeah well I guess that would warrant some hate between the two of you. That sucks and is unfortunate. But to say anyone that owns a monsta is of "Carl-esque" quality of a human is a little silly. Dont drag me into the middle of your gripe with that guy. I'm not defending either party. All I said was I swung a Monsta and I was pleasantly surprised.

Joker

Yeah well I guess that would warrant some hate between the two of you. That sucks and is unfortunate. But to say anyone that owns a monsta is of "Carl-esque" quality of a human is a little silly. Dont drag me into the middle of your gripe with that guy. I'm not defending either party. All I said was I swung a Monsta and I was pleasantly surprised.
you responded to me dip****, you dragged yourself into it

Dougiefresh612

you responded to me dip****, you dragged yourself into it
Yeah because here you are on every damn thread that even hints about a monsta product saying anyone who owns one is a douche bag bro. I'm sure you had some choice words for bad customer service since you're so eager to lash out at people. No one cares about your opinion. Get over over yourself.

Joker

Yeah because here you are on every damn thread that even hints about a monsta product saying anyone who owns one is a douche bag bro. I'm sure you had some choice words for bad customer service since you're so eager to lash out at people. No one cares about your opinion. Get over over yourself.
this has been here since april and i just responded today. you seem to care since you're still responding. damn this place is full of morons now

Dougiefresh612

this has been here since april and i just responded today. you seem to care since you're still responding. damn this place is full of morons now
No man, you've been posting stuff like this for literally years. Any quick search of Monsta in the forums has you in it. This was actually the only one I found with out you until now lmao! Keep up the good work bud. Your life mission against Monsta is almost complete.

dunkky

act gangsta

hahaha, that sounds a little exaggerated. chin up, yes as if they are so proud and they worship Carl.
i think of them as a faction.

i hate to put it this way, but this is the most effect expression. basically they are jerking off themselves brainwashing each other they are holding the hottest bat in the world.

Anarchy people are the same way. not here, but facebook groups. One once said, they can't say bad things about those two brands, cuz people come after his kids and wife.. That pretty much sums up how brainwashed they are and how unstable their mental is. It's a ****ing softball bat, not your precious wife or kid.

Joker

No man, you've been posting stuff like this for literally years. Any quick search of Monsta in the forums has you in it. This was actually the only one I found with out you until now lmao! Keep up the good work bud. Your life mission against Monsta is almost complete.
holy **** you're a stupid mother****er aren't you? I liked the part where you said you wanted no part of this even though you started it by responding to me then go on and on and on after saying my opinion doesn't matter. dumb as ****

tonys1

you are the true royal fan of a brand with respect. Other clowns are nothing but fanatic.

Is that a way for you to feel better about yourself because you can't afford them? It really seems to fascinate you and bother you what grown men do with their disposable income.

dunkky

didn't expect to see that from here. typical response you would see from facebook. i wasn't talking about price of the bats nor do i cry about it. general attitude and atmosphere of the people. you have the tendency to take a subject and turn things around in a negative way that was never implied.

don't cry if you can't afford one.. classic.

Normy

Lol
I wasn't saying that YOU were douche but it does seem like most of the guys who swing monsta, walk around with their chest out and try to act gangsta
I had to lol at the gangsta. There's a clan of those around here as well. Actually thought about trying a DNA since it's end loaded and available in weights other than 25 oz. Buuuuut, I didn't want to be classified as one of the Red Coat Complex gangstas haha.

4xtra

Player/Coach
I had to lol at the gangsta. There's a clan of those around here as well. Actually thought about trying a DNA since it's end loaded and available in weights other than 25 oz. Buuuuut, I didn't want to be classified as one of the Red Coat Complex gangstas haha.

For some strange reason,
Most guys who swing monsta:
Has a permanent scowl on their face trying to act tough.
Drives a big truck or Dodge Challenger.
Watches "How to be an Alpha male" and MMA related videos on youtube.
Takes softball WAY too serious.

they are great bats but Carl has done a great job getting these guys to
think they are in some exclusive clique or cult.

Dougiefresh612

holy **** you're a stupid mother****er aren't you? I liked the part where you said you wanted no part of this even though you started it by responding to me then go on and on and on after saying my opinion doesn't matter. dumb as ****
Some people come here to get feedback with out people like you calling everyone a douche bag based on a product they own. You're the type to search for monsta in a thread get your two cents in because it makes you feel better. You're sad son of a b**** bro. Move on with your gripes. Get some sleep. Dont let Carl keep you up at night. Let me guess Trumps not your president? Lmao f****** libtard. Always looking for something for free... just like your non returnable bat.

Dougiefresh612

Lol
I wasn't saying that YOU were douche but it does seem like most of the guys who swing monsta, walk around with their chest out and try to act gangsta
I know you weren't saying it to me man. I see people like that all over the place. I guess I just haven't looked at what they are wearing or swinging or whatever that's all.

Dougiefresh612

For some strange reason,
Most guys who swing monsta:
Has a permanent scowl on their face trying to act tough.
Drives a big truck or Dodge Challenger.
Watches "How to be an Alpha male" and MMA related videos on youtube.
Takes softball WAY too serious.

they are great bats but Carl has done a great job getting these guys to
think they are in some exclusive clique or cult.
You mean like a softball version of "Kyles" lol. That seems to be a very typical stereotype in softball. You dont see a lot of them types around here but I'm sure there is still a presence.

lakeyale13

Manager
Lol

The male species is so fascinating...and pathetic at times.

Hey, I'm gonna lob a huge ball at you around 10 mph. Awesome! That sounds great! Let me buy tons of bats, take enough steroids for a horse, cover myself in tattoos, grunt and showboat when I hit a home run, and act like a Gangster in between games. LOL. It really is the most ridiculous thing ever. I mean the sport we all love and play isn't hockey or football for goodness sakes.

4xtra

Player/Coach
I know you weren't saying it to me man. I see people like that all over the place. I guess I just haven't looked at what they are wearing or swinging or whatever that's all.

To be honest with you there is a
history with the owner that is rather controversial.

When you order bats they may take months or even years to get.
(When you significantly delay the shipment of any product until the next years production model arrival,
that is practically a legalized ponzi scheme...think about that for a second)

Carl makes up excuses to deny a warranty claim making statements like "you were hitting 44's with this bat!"
I have seen him do this numerous times and that is BS.
This happened to a guy I play with and he continues to blindly buy Monsta bats despite the fact that
they will not honor warranty exchanges unless you pay for the warranty supplement with the original purchase.

From what I understand, it cost $50-70 to produce a bat.
Carl can warranty his bats if he wanted to without the warranty supplement.
but he simply choses NOT to do this and it makes his level of integrity look shaky AF.

Carl has made a great product that has a very loyal following and he did this from scratch.

I respect that 100% but if you have no integrity,
you need to shut that business down or sell it to someone who has integrity.

There are many other issues but I am getting ready to go to the park and BBQ
but you get my point.

Dougiefresh612

(When you significantly delay the shipment of any product until the next years production model arrival,

Carl makes up excuses to deny a warranty claim making statements like "you were hitting 44's with this bat!"
This happened to a guy I play with and he continues to blindly buy Monsta bats despite the fact that
they will not honor warranty exchanges unless you pay for the warranty supplement with the original purchase.

but he simply choses NOT to do this and it makes his level of integrity look shaky AF.

Carl has made a great product that has a very loyal following and he did this from scratch.

but you get my point.
I understand your point 100%. That is why the first thing I asked about was an honest shipping question. Often times people that are that passionate about their product lack the skills to market it correctly. Sound like he's too narrow minded to seek any sort of professional help to do so.

Normy

but you get my point.
What park??? :D

Joker

Some people come here to get feedback with out people like you calling everyone a douche bag based on a product they own. You're the type to search for monsta in a thread get your two cents in because it makes you feel better. You're sad son of a b**** bro. Move on with your gripes. Get some sleep. Dont let Carl keep you up at night. Let me guess Trumps not your president? Lmao f****** libtard. Always looking for something for free... just like your non returnable bat.

I'm not reading all that ****baggery