Pros vs Cons Z1K Utrip and Z2K Utrip

superpimp12

First Batch Illuminati
For guys who have swung or owed both Utrip EL Versions. Don't know if I want an Utrip EL Z1000 or OG EL Z2000. Which is best and why? Thanks guys...

90_300zxTT

Addicted to Softballfans
Z2k is a little more durable but i thought my z1k was hotter,my 11 blk/blue z1k atleast.my og z2k is straight fire too tho.

Do worth 40

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly my reissue is just as nasty as my OG Z2k was...I think hot wise the Z1k has a very slight edge. But I would say the Z2k just for the new stamp. Cuz the OG Z2k is pretty dang close to the Z1k's anyways

ragals17

Addicted to Softballfans
Z1k is king and nothing can touch it against the new standard ball 52/300.....z1k> z2k> z2k ri

ragals17

Addicted to Softballfans
Really with all these old bats being reissued with new stamps, wish the z1k would be brought back and durability is not an issue with the 52/300s

asangapol

Addicted to Softballfans
Z1k over the Z2k definately. Only thing it lacks is the new stamp and that is why the Z2k is more sought.

mrl112

Smarter than you're
The black and blue EL is the hottest bat I've ever swung that's not a senior. My EL RI doesn't have many hits yet, but it feels like there is good potential. I've only got about 30 swings on it.