PSTS Toys for Tots | SMACK Thread!

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol he didn't go middle on purpose...don't twist the story, your team threaten to beat middle and ump had to check your first baseman...if your going to tell a story make sure you get it right. Don't try to say the runner wasn't on 2nd base when your player applied an aggressive tag...and sportsman ship really, did you guys shake hands or just head to your dugout...we waited for you guys mid field.

Whatever you say dude.

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
100% positive the runner didn't try to break his arm, 1st question was he safe if so that means he was standing on the bag when he applied the tag, 2nd how do you break an arm on a tag...sounds like instead of tagging the runner with the glove he over shot a tag and got him middle in the which explains where it broke. Last thing about going middle, it happen one time after the play and the hitter walked to first saying sorry it was an accident... Its a game we play for fun no one is trying to hurt anyone.

Bro just STFU we will get ours next time we play you! I hope your pitcher will be man enough to talk **** to me when he is standing next to me instead of from the dugout!

Last edited:

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
Lol he didn't go middle on purpose...don't twist the story, your team threaten to beat middle and ump had to check your first baseman...if your going to tell a story make sure you get it right. Don't try to say the runner wasn't on 2nd base when your player applied an aggressive tag...and sportsman ship really, did you guys shake hands or just head to your dugout...we waited for you guys mid field.

The ump didn't check **** bro! You guys are classless thats why we did not shake your hands. We only show sportsmanship to the ones that deserve it! Not clowns like you!

Tiny39

Addicted to Softballfans
?? middle wars n fights in psts wow are u sure it wasnt an a&v tourney must of been a crazy day

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
hate to say that i am glad i wasnt at this one...drew and MAB are all gtg. no bull ****ters or *******s (except me) my fire would have been lit if i were there
we ALL have jobs and families to go to after our weekend warrior fun is done. all they wanted was an apology and did not get one...sack up and tell it like it is not how you saw it
Rueben had his arm broke man...that is not bull **** right there, those things (looking at the xrays) dont just happen

CHLOE&AIDAN

^^^ My Babies^^^
It was a clean play at second. The 2b getting his arm broke was an accident. It was a close play the runner beat the ball to second and when he applied the tag his forearm hit his leg that is how his arm broke. Nobody was out there to hurt anyone and we all understand it's a game and only a game and we all have familys to provide for. Yes, I'm the fatboy catcher and I did run my mouth a little bit but right after I said the catcher comment I told your 3b I was being stupid my bad!!!

CHLOE&AIDAN

^^^ My Babies^^^
Just some classless guys bro!:mad:

Why are we classless? You guys did not even give the guy enough time to get his barrings and process what happened to say anything. Right away you guys started yelling that is bush leauge and we can play that way tell your pitcher to watch his self the middle is open. The middle shot was a accident our pitcher said sorry as soon as he hit the ball and keep saying while he jogged almost walking to first.

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
Why are we classless? You guys did not even give the guy enough time to get his barrings and process what happened to say anything. Right away you guys started yelling that is bush leauge and we can play that way tell your pitcher to watch his self the middle is open. The middle shot was a accident our pitcher said sorry as soon as he hit the ball and keep saying while he jogged almost walking to first.

Accident my ass that ball was pitched sooo far inside that he had to turn his body and place the ball right at our pitcher!

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
Your team is classless because that is your teammate that did not have the balls to step up and say he was sorry even if it was an accident. If he was a man said that bro it would not have gone to the next level.

Last edited:

CHLOE&AIDAN

^^^ My Babies^^^
Your team is classless because that is your teammate that did not have the balls to step up and say he was sorry even if it was an accident. If he was a man said that bro it would not have gone to the next level.

Yes, it was a bad situation for both teams but you guys took it to the next level before anyone had a chance to say anything!! Bro some of your guys were so worried about an apology they did not even check on your second baseman you should be pissed at them first and formost!!! Remember I was the fatboy catching and every guy that came up for you guys tried to go middle.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, it was a bad situation for both teams but you guys took it to the next level before anyone had a chance to say anything!! Bro some of your guys were so worried about an apology they did not even check on your second baseman you should be pissed at them first and formost!!! Remember I was the fatboy catching and every guy that came up for you guys tried to go middle.

Seriously? The only guy on our team that went middle after the incident was our Pitcher... and I don't blame him since he got nailed hard in the hip by your pitcher.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
So is this correct? The 2nd baseman broke his arm cuz he made a bad tag and instead of swiping his glove into the runner, he missed and hit his arm on the runners leg?

CHLOE&AIDAN

^^^ My Babies^^^
So is this correct? The 2nd baseman broke his arm cuz he made a bad tag and instead of swiping his glove into the runner, he missed and hit his arm on the runners leg?

It was a close play at second when he went to tag the runner his forearm hit the runners leg that is what caused the break it was not a dirty play at all.It was an accident.

SigAlphAblott

Addicted to Softballfans
dang looks like AmScam was a much more calm day down the road at Edison than the complex. where was Brian for all of this? he would've stopped this crap real quick

second2noone

I missed what happened but heard a little about what happened. This happened Saturday 12/11 at the huntington sports complex during the toys for tots tourney, right? I saw the ending of it when the blue and some guy almost got into a fight. It was funny cuz the guy was suppose to wait for the blue in the parking lot after the tourney but don't know what happened. I heard some pitcher got nailed and then it was middle wars after that. Somebody yelled $20 for hitting the pitcher. It was insane. Is this what happened?

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
I missed what happened but heard a little about what happened. This happened Saturday 12/11 at the huntington sports complex during the toys for tots tourney, right? I saw the ending of it when the blue and some guy almost got into a fight. It was funny cuz the guy was suppose to wait for the blue in the parking lot after the tourney but don't know what happened. I heard some pitcher got nailed and then it was middle wars after that. Somebody yelled $20 for hitting the pitcher. It was insane. Is this what happened?

Who was supposed to wait for the blue...? Im pretty sure no one on either team said anything like that. No one had a problem with blue.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans

Never heard that said either.